Report: NFL finds 11 footballs were under-inflated in AFC title game

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 86WARD, Jan 21, 2015.

1. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Deflategate could turn out to be bigger than the lance armstrong scandal.

2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

You know what was very telling to me? In the Belichick and Brady news conferences, I couldn't detect any anger. Not one bit.

If it was me that was accused of something I didn't do, I'd be royally pissed!

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Well I kind of have a condensed version here:

Diesel44 likes this.
  4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Usually, these guys are coached by a PR team before press conferences...what to say, what not to say, and all that. I'd bet they also told them to stay cool or something.

5. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

I guess Jim Mora didn't have one

6. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

this case reminds me of the battle between the chicken and the egg and which came first.the answer is the rooster came first!:shocked::lol2:

Tarkus and DawkinsINT like this.
  7. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

[​IMG]

smeags, 86WARD, TJ and 2 others like this.
  8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

[​IMG]

Omen and DawkinsINT like this.
  9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

How in the hell can the NFL justify the punishment levied against the Redskins and the Cowboys when they didn't even break a rule!!!
    I just thought I'd bring this up.

Omen, markaz, ragman and 2 others like this.
  10. markaz

NFL interviews 40 in DeflateGate, probe likely to continue through Super Bowl week
    nydailynews.com

So Roger and his boys are going full tilt with interviews to get to the bottom of this. They've probably spoken to ball boys, janitors and call girls ....but no Tom Brady! Roger's turning this into a mockery. Super Bowl or no Super Bowl, this should be a no-joke situation to lessen another black eye for the NFL and the central person in this thing hasn't been interviewed? When Roger needs to show some leadership, nut it up and order Brady to be interviewed he puts out nothing but idiotic press releases about what a great job they're doing. What a joke! Roger's gotta go.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

I really hate that guy...if the punishment is any less than Sean Payton's it's a f-ck1ng sham.

Omen and Diesel44 like this.
  12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

they are just gonna bullshirt around and not do shirt about anything! they'll say they could not find any evidence and all that shirt! hopefully,in my lifetime,the nfl will come to see where there is smoke fire is not far behind. look at how many times the pats have been caught stretching or flat out breaking the rules.There has to be something to all that,does'nt it? i'll give it to belichik,he did a great acting job yesterday at his pc.

13. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

he should have to sit out a year like payton did!

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Agree.

Diesel44 likes this.
  15. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I hate the Pats as much as the next non-Pats fan, but the outcry compared to what they did is way over the top. This is closer to excessive stick-em on the gloves of wide receivers than spygate.

markaz and Steve12 like this.
  16. markaz

The Pats' previous history has made this an additive story. They're a marked organization because of that and their incredible success. The media also has that additional week prior to Super Bowl where they have to create content and this just gave them the ammo. Otherwise they'd be writing about what motor oil each player in the Super Bowl likes.

DaBears22 and Diesel44 like this.
  17. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

it has gotten so big because they have been caught cheating in the past.if tampa bay,kansas city or jacksonville had been caught cheating,nobody would give a damn!

18. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Love what Richard Sherman just said about this at the probowl. It's funny but so true

19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I got an alert from ESPN: "The NFL zeroes in on Patriots locker room attendant who took footballs to another area on way to the field"

Apparently, that locker room attendant will take the fall. Kraft, Bellichick and Brady signed him to a 40-year $50k deal or something.

markaz and DawkinsINT like this.
  20. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

No. That's too cheap.