Last Playoff Win For Each NFL Team

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 86WARD, Jan 13, 2015.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Haha...Bengals.

ICECOLD and SNPokc like this.
  3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Po' Bungles

4. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

The team that's really the shocker is Kansas City. They've had some monster teams since 1990, including that stint with Joe Montana. Oh...I think they lost to some team from Pennsylvania when Joe was taking snaps.

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

It's crazy to think that there are adult fans of those last 5 teams who have never witnessed a playoff win.

ICECOLD, SNPokc and markaz like this.
  6. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

To add to their pitifulness, since the Chiefs won super bowl 4, they have a total of 3 playoff wins in the last 45 years.

It's shocking what a good fan base they still have .....

7. markaz

It may be the best in all of the NFL. Even during down years, especially when Herm Edwards was doing whatever he was doing, there wasn't an empty seat at Arrowhead (at least when the games started). KC fans are definitely not fair-weather fans, not in the slightest.

8. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Probably the only team that has had less playoff success during the last 45 years are the Lions, who only have 1 playoff win during that time.

9. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

LOL, I was only 6 years old the last time the Lions won a playoff game.

10. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I was still a couple months from being born lol. That's hilarious.

11. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

they beat the cowboys that year in detroit.beat the holy hell out of them.the next week they went to dc and the redskins killed them to make it to the superbowl the last time.

12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

the current cleveland browns team was not even an organization when they won their last playoff game,they were what eventually turned into the baltimore ravens.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

joe took the cheifs to the afccg once i believe.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think that was 93 or 94? They beat Pittsburgh in the wild card round and then lost to Buffalo in the championship. Don't remember who they beat in between. Maybe the Oilers or Browns?m Broncos?

Edit: oilers.

15. markaz

That WC game was the last game I saw at Arrowhead just before moving away from KC. It was a pleasure watching that man in action.

16. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i am was gonna say they beat the oilers in houston.may have been warren moon's last game in houston.

17. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Back off punk. That's MY man.