Football-less Sundays

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by 86WARD, Feb 8, 2015.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

What do you guys do? I miss it already...lol. I used to have a tradition for about 8 years, I used to watch the movie Clerks on the first Sunday after football was over. Today, I just hung around with the kiddos and let them play with my vintage Kenner Star Wars toys. They've been at it for about 2 hours...lol.

What's doing for your Sunday?

ICECOLD likes this.
  2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Well I worked today now a few of us are going to the bar to pay some pool. I like football better.

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I've been watching a lot of stand-up comedy. I'm going to see Colin Quinn on Friday. Can't wait.

4. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Worked and did some cleaning around the house. more work

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Masturbate furiously.

LebaneseFF likes this.
  6. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Went to eat with the family and then to Texas history museum. Now they the next 7 months I not sure I'm lost

Buck Fenson likes this.
  7. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Cleaned out the garage, went out to lunch, and basically watched the walking dead marathon off and on. Not sure what's happening next weekend. May go see american sniper.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  8. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i have a tradition too,i watch war and remembrance and the winds of war every weekend after the superbowl. acc tournament and march madness are coming up,so is baseball. maybe the cubs will not break my heart again this season when mlb starts.there will also be some arena games coming up.ncaa football and nfl football are the king of sports though,nothing like them to get the blood pumping! come on pre-season!!!!!!

10. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

I finished binge watching Suits... Got caught up. and now starting a new series.

But man oh man I missed it

Buck Fenson likes this.
  11. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

I smoked weed, fell over, and hit my head.

Walnuts, 86WARD and LebaneseFF like this.
  12. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

So you smoked some more to numb the paid :)

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

:clap:

14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Go to church, feed the poor, the usual stuff...

Nah, who am I kidding? I mostly watch movies and play videogames :D

Buck Fenson likes this.
  15. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Depending on the length, I'll watch 1 or 2 movies. Tried the NBA last weekend.....never again.

Buck Fenson and ICECOLD like this.
  16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'll probably watch some baseball once it starts, but I usually lose interest and return until the playoffs. Season is just too damn long.

markaz likes this.
  17. WC Jerome

WC Jerome The poster formerly known as 'MK'!!

Well, today I watched the Blackhawks get shootout win over the Penguins, which was pretty cool. Now, I'm just waiting for the NBA All-Star game. Pretty soon, there will be some fast & furious college basketball tournament action, and then right around the corner, there will be baseball!! :)

18. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Hard to get into baseball mode with all of this brutal east coast weather.

19. WC Jerome

WC Jerome The poster formerly known as 'MK'!!

I know what you mean, Dawkins. The midwest has gotten a pretty good share of that bad weather, as well. However, pitchers & catchers report to spring training... THIS WEEK!! That means opening day will be before you know it!! Just keep telling yourself that. :)

20. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Let's see. Went to target with Mrs. O. Bought crap. Came home cut grass. Played COD for about 2 hours and now going to play madden with my boy. Then walking dead.