Tom Brady Deflategate Text Messages

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 86WARD, May 7, 2015.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

2. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

mrs brady has more class and guts than tom brady ever will.she is more of a man than he is too.

Omen likes this.
  3. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

she was a sl*t. i love me some sluts.

ICECOLD and Diesel44 like this.
  4. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

she was into insest kinda of.her tv son hit on her a few times. lol

Buck Fenson likes this.
  5. Buck Fenson

she sure wasn't getting it from gay day Brady. glad he got shot with Reagan.

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

This whole thing is stupid the colts got destroyed those balls would not make a difference lol

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Wasn’t mentioned today, but Wells Report notes Patriots were warned in '04 after non-approved practice balls ended up in win over Jets.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

But over a period of time, it made a difference...look at the Patriots turnover ratio compared to the rest of the NFL...it's so far above the rest of the league, it's obnoxious...lol.

ICECOLD likes this.
  9. ball in the baskett

Idk man i hate the pats as much as anyone but in the end blaming balls is a bit much. They haven't won since 04 so its not like it helped them alot.There superbowl to me this year was legit.

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i think the sb win and afc championship games are legit,i just that they dishonored the shirt out of the game by by knowingly cheating which they clearly did.you win with honor,play with honor,and when you lose you lose with honor too. they shirt all over that and got by with it regardless of the outcome.

Omen likes this.
  11. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

the league needs to find a way to monitor psi's in footballs used in games,but i have no idea how they can do that! maybe put a gage on the football's skin or something?

12. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I think many, myself included, feel that the coverup is worse than the crime.

86WARD likes this.
  13. ball in the baskett

Wat im thinking is how there is legit proof Brady is involved any shmucks can talk about tom Brady

14. Buck Fenson

the deal is not about whether or not they would have won with deflated balls, it is about breaking the rules. no matter if it gave an advantage or not. let's go back to our bullshirt. There was no evidence whatsoever proving the bounty was in play. The only one who said yes it happened was a coach who was fired by Coach Payton and wanted to get back at Payton. No player was injured during that period. And the defense actually had like the third less personal fouls at that time. The Patriots coach should have been suspended but he wasn't. Coach got suspended because of the cover up. The Pats covered up.

Omen and Diesel44 like this.
  15. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

[​IMG]
    One day brady's kids are gonna read all about this story a KNOW the guy lied his ass off about all this and confront him over it.wtf is he gonna say to them?
    to me,the cover up is worse and more long lasting than the crime can ever come close to being.is he gonna lie to his kids or admit he covered it up? either way,he is gonna get caught up in a lie.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  16. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

some people are just shirt all ignorant!!!

17. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

DELETE
    [/QUOTE]