FKH/GIF Dynasty League Thread

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Kurt, Aug 20, 2015.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

OMG!!

Pucketini is taking a half hour to draft...waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

2. PeteTheGreek

PeteTheGreek Super Moderator Staff Member Fantasy Guru

The problem is, now everyone else is either asleep or not paying attention.

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Man WARD, that was...mmmm....pretty much a witch move, IMO. You f--ked up, and instead of doing the right thing and maybe, I dunno, apologizing for wasting everyone's time and moving on, you talked some lame shirt, took the days relatively good natured smack talking to an uneccesary level, and pretty much f--ked off the league. Congrats, guy.

Kurt likes this.
  4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

If he had been able to pick at a reasonable hour instead of bedtime, it probably wouldn't be an issue. That's your bad.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Name calling can go both ways. You of all animals should know that. Maybe some people have work, family, lives, that don't sit them in front of a phone or computer all day? Don't like the smack talk? Get out of the smack talking game. Warm water would get the sand out of the vag**a fairly easily...

he's not going to quit, he's obviously all talk...lol.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Not really...sorry my schedule can't coincide with yours, the sensitive NE guy or Pucksitini...

7. PeteTheGreek

Tab- I'm sure we can talk to Kurt and get him removed.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

We can talk to Kurt and if he wants me removed so be it. Until then, draft your teams and smack talk all you want...just be prepared to be smacked on by the other owners.

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Don't make a commitment you're not prepared to keep. Even if it's a fantasy league. Don't play the work, family, lives, nonsense card. We all have that. Just like everyone else, you've got a phone in your pocket all day long (I assume, since you're a non-southern hillbilly American), you have email and internet at your fingertips and you knew ahead of time you would be involved in a draft today. If you couldnt handle that all you had to do was say the word. Instead you wasted a lot of other people's time and energy sitting around waiting for you to take ten seconds out of your day to handle your shirt, which is nothing short of a huge witch move. I don't give a shirt if it's marriage, buying a hamster, or a fantasy league, if you make a commitment in life, you damm well better take it seriously and live up to your end of it, or you're a worthless piece of shirt that I wouldn't bother pissing on if your stick was on fire. Kick f--king rocks.

10. PeteTheGreek

This has nothing to do with "smack talk." It's common courtesy. More importantly, we might be understanding if you apologized, explained the reason for the delay, and made your pick. The choices you made returning to the message board have excluded you from further participation in the league.

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

AND EVEN THEN, if you had just had the common decency to, like, apologize and acknowledge your f--kup, it would have been all good. Everyone f--ks up...but instead you got all wadded up and tried to go hard. Your bad.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's cool. If @Kurt wants to bounce me then that's on him. Life goes on...not really gonna cry over it...well maybe a little bit.

[​IMG]

13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Smh. All it would have taken was

"Hey guys, shirt, I'm really sorry about this, totally my bad. I had a f--king crazy day today and couldn't get a free second, I'll try not to let it happen again."

Instead it's just a fish flopping on a dry beach trying to convince everyone else it can breathe air.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Nah. I'm prefer to respond to the "good natured smack talk" with "good natured smack talk." It's not my fault some people's skin is thicker than others.

But I have to agree. It takes a level of commitment. Not one where you get called a name and then run and quit the league. I piss on that too...lol.

SNPokc likes this.
  15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Some people's heads are certainly thicker than others, you've convinced me of that much.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

LMAO.

When did you become such a drama queen?

[​IMG]

17. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

[​IMG]

86WARD likes this.
  18. McKay

McKay Rookie Fantasy Guru

Been away for a little while... Did I miss anything?

SNPokc and Kurt like this.
  19. 86WARD

86WARD -

Love it. Can I set that as an avatar for my team?

ICECOLD and bcole like this.
  20. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

@the1tab I'm sorry about @86WARD

Tab, the guys in this forum can get ruthless, mindless, thoughtless, and its my fault for not addressing that pre-draft. Im close with some folks living with special needs children. Retard is right up there with the other top "harsh" words in our society. But was Riley Copper accepted back?

Tab, I can't imagine this league without you. I could find someone else, but no one like you. I respectfully ask you to reconsider. We have years in this thing, don't let one slip of the tongue end it. Ward will play nice going forward or else ;)

Next year, during our live rookie draft, this will be an afterthought. And maybe, you and Ward will make for some really good smack talk during the season.

What say you?