FKH/GIF Dynasty League Thread

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Kurt, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Poor damn Omen, man. Just because he's brown you ain't gotta do him like that.

bcole likes this.
  2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Haahahahah that shirt was funny!!!

I had a brain fart, I updated my post.

3. Kurt

If we can get tab back and move forward here's the ground rules.

12 hours - that's the time limit per pick. If your time lapse I'll make a good pick for you.

Relax - email drafts take a long time. We are actually way ahead of schedule.

Respect - have fun but let's not turn this into another ragman type deal.

PM - send me your cell number and I'll help keep everyone on point and maybe call you when your time limit is reached and help make that pick. I don't care. Anything to keep us together and get past the initial burn. Short quick drafts starting in 2016, we can do it!

4. apmv.

apmv. Rookie

@Kurt, you ever consider a career in counseling?!
    Anyway, I would as respectfully as I can possibly muster like to submit that the proposed drafting time limit is a bit too long; I participated in a 14-team league with a 12 hour time limit and it went six weeks... with only 15 rounds.
    Gotta be shorter!
    MFL10's do 8 hours, as Im sure you know.
    But regardless, everyone should just enter pre-draft rankings, it doesnt take that long and can be updated at any time. Then, in the case that one is unable to draft during a morning or night, then we can just text Kurt and have him look at our predraft rankings have him select for us.

5. Kurt

Apmv.... Who are you!! Sorry but I don't recognize your Nick/tag name.

I have no issue shortening. We could also do a 3 or 4 rounds LIVE toward the end to wrap it up in the final days.

Let's keep it like it is, for now, and see what Tab does.. The entire league hinges on how the Ward/Tab thing pans out. Hopefully it gets patched up. I'm really disappointed in this entire ordeal... What a cluster fu**! There was a lot of attack against Ward, so I see why he defended so strong. I just hope it all works out.

6. apmv.

apmv. Rookie

@Kurt
    I'm @apmv. - Pub Pirates
    Lol.

7. Kurt

Saving these via quotes. About to remove the harsh comments cuz there isn't any reason to keep them. But these points below, they really hit home.

I really hope when I wake up someone will step up and make our lives easier.

8. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

9. Kurt

I miss Tab already...

10. the1tab

the1tab 2nd String Fantasy Guru

I have no desire to be in a league with a good for nothing, two-bit hack piece of shirt like Ward. As someone who has more than 21k followers on Twitter, I have no issue talking shirt and even dealing with the laughable wastes-of-sperm who think the internet can make them a bully. But I do not have the energy or need to have my life consumed by a fantasy football draft taking 2 weeks to complete with a neanderthal talking shirt I have no doubt he couldn't back up in person.

What has made Knuckleheads special for me for what? 5 years of leagues? has been the smack talking and the quality of the people in the league.

re: Ward - I, truthfully, have more respect for things I wipe twice and flush after meeting.

With that said, I'm done with this forum and being a regular part of this league's conversation as long as he's part of it. I want nothing to do with him, and, frankly, he isn't worth my time.

To the guys who have been in this league for five years, sorry. You know I love ya, but this just isn't worth it.

And to Kurt, I'm sorry. But as long as Ward's in this league, my roster will be voiceless and manager-less. I've already attempted to leave the league; if that process is fulfilled once the draft is over, so be it.

Finally, with regard to the word "goober." Most people in decent society have stopped using it because they understand how offensive it is, both to individuals with special needs and to people who have a soul. What I have found is that people who still use it are those who define the worst parts of the derogatory definition the word has taken on.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Ouch. I'm offended. Lol. Don't come here and talk shirt on someone you don't know and then expect everything to be all happy and merry. You opened your mouth...so deal with the two-bit hacks. If you don't want that, then you should keep your trap shut. It's a message board...stop taking everything so personal...sounds more to me like you were looking for a reason to drop out of the league. I've been at this message board for almost, if not 10 years helping run it so don't come and act all high and mighty like you're better than anyone else and you've been here forever like you should be respected any more than anyone else. I'm sorry you're offended but maybe you should've felt out the message board before getting all internet strong on everyone...since you joined on what...Tuesday? Ever hear the phrase that starts with: sticks and stones? Man up and just have a good time. Nobody is looking to hurt anyone here...lol.

Omen likes this.
  12. bcole

bcole General Disarray Fantasy Guru

image.jpg

We're going to need to invest in this.

Kurt, SNPokc and 86WARD like this.
  13. 86WARD

86WARD -

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Just a reminder for the time sensitive: I'm out from 10-5 with no phone or internet access.

15. SNPokc

Didn't expect to get to draft today anyways

16. Kurt

OKAY - GUYS - I know what I want to do - Since @the1tab has been a part of this league for a very long time - and I'd like to keep as many people from the original 10 team league in this thing as possible (even though Hatty and Jad dropped) - It's my opinion that we keep Tab - However, at the same time I feel it unfair to kick out @86WARD - I was hoping Tab would forgive and Ward would make a public sincere case, neither has happened.

Since I'm conflicted, it's up to a league vote - please vote. This is a private poll and no one will know who voted. The poll is at the top of the thread.

@86WARD Plz Keep in mind, you might get voted off because of your time constraints and not your comments - as well as the other way around.

Thanks

17. Kurt

18. apmv.

apmv. Rookie

Yo @SNPokc, pass me some of that popcorn dude.

the1tab likes this.
  19. SNPokc

[​IMG]

the1tab likes this.
  20. apmv.

apmv. Rookie

@SNPokc thanks homie. Who'd you vote for?