What are you doing for opening Sunday?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Sep 12, 2015.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

What games and where are you watching them? What kind of food/drinks...etc?

I'll be at home watching via Sunday Ticket. My original plans were to have a solo tailgate in my backyard grilling steak, but it looks like it will rain. May have to grill on the foreman. I'm going to have filet mignon, blackened shrimp, cheddar cheese cubes, and salt & vinegar chips. Also beer. Lots and lots of beer.

For the early games I'll probably switch back and forth between Sea-StL (Nick Foles interest) and Mia-Was. The afternoon game I'll pay most attention to will be Bal-Den.

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Thought after almost 2 years, I'd drop in to say hi fellas....Watching the games and debating on what to eat later...

TJ and DawkinsINT like this.
  3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Sweeeeeets!!!!! I hope you're doing well. Craaaazy offseason for the 49ers.

4. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Dude this amazon fire stick thing is seriously theeee s**t. I can watch any game I want including the red zone for free.

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Hiya Dawk baby, doing well, yep my team got chewed up and spit out, all kinds of f**k**ing crazy around here. Hope all is well with you as well.:thumbsup:

6. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Sweets, SRW must be happy with Mariota's debut yesterday.

Don't be a stranger.

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Hi ya Rags :wave: yes SRW is very happy with Mariota, he was very cool, calm and made good reads.

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Just like in the 00's...with my dad and brother, but this time with a big ass TV. It almost felt like I never left.

It's great to have you around, Sweets...don't be a stranger.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

beer in one hand, bowl in the other.

boom !