NFL Blog Sign-Up Thread

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, May 24, 2007.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

And like that you have access to create a blog, enjoy! Click on the "NFL Blogs" section in the navbar (between "Calendar" and "Arcade") to create your blog and start posting away!

2. Stockers

Stockers Duck Fuke

I'll happily contribute a Ravens blog but to start with I'll be limited to less frequent updates as I'm in the process of job hunting and moving flats as well.

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I could contribute an NFL Food Blog, with ideas, recipes etc. for the football fan whether cooking at home or at the game if anyone would be interested in that and also my little spin on Football 101 for the girlies....

4. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Steve, Ill take a blog. Im new to the blogging phenomenon but I can hold my own. Ill blog about any team, anyone, anything GIF related, and any sport except nascar and poker if you can call those sports.

5. SRW

We are looking for a blog for football only. We could use a team blog, General NFL Blog or Draft Blog. I'll go give you access now, look for my PM.

6. DeathValley

DeathValley Starter

Well I'll take the Saints Blog if no one else has it..

7. SRW

You have access. Please check your PM box....

8. RetroDan#16

RetroDan#16 Resident Artiste

Just wondering if a blog analysing uniforms and logos of pro football could be done? I'm not a confident enough writer to cover teams in general, but I'd like to talk about the traditions of teams and what they wear/wore if there might be any interest? I'm a complete uniform anorak as they're pretty interesting to me at least, and often create good debates. Can I, please?!

9. SRW

You now have access to create a blog. To create a blog, follow these steps:

Step 1: Click on "NFL Blogs" on the navbar menu
    Step 2: Go to Blog Control Panel and click on "Setup New Blog" on the sub-menu that appears
    Step 3: Follow the instructions from there and enjoy!

10. RampageX

RampageX Special Teamer

I'll do a Cards blog, I'll also throw a curve ball once a week and talk about life outside of the NFL(Because we do have Basketball, Baseball and Hockey!)

11. SRW

"Ask and ye shall receive"

12. Topher13

Topher13 Starter

Was wondering if i could do the blog for the texans. Thanks

13. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Set up and blog. It that simple

14. SRW

He does need special access too though. I have unlocked it for him so let's hope he does well.

15. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Look forward to the Blog Topher 13.

Happy Bloging

16. pacoltsguy

pacoltsguy Guest

I am willing to "Duel" for the Colt's blog. I am a writer and I follow the team on an hourly basis. Give me a shot; I think that I can impress.

I want the Colt's blog--and I deserve it.

17. ftblfanintx24

ftblfanintx24 Starter

Are you serious???????

18. Tiburon41

Tiburon41 Starter

Anybody have an Eagles blog yet? If not, I'd volunteer. How often should it be updated--is weekly okay?

19. Bearsman

Bearsman Leave Nothing Behind.

Can I do one for the Bears? :icon_cool:

20. SRW

I have sent you both PM's. Welcome to the blog team!