The New Hangout Thread - v5.0

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by 86WARD, Feb 23, 2015.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Will Trump close this site too? Will I be locked out? xD

DawkinsINT likes this.
  2. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

dawkins,he has been dead 28 years.i was 24 years old and still called him daddy at the time.maybe it was just the deep back in the woods virginia boy in me,who knows?
    It is really common here for people to call their father daddy their whole life. must be a virgina thang my friend!

3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

than man is more full of s**t than a manure factory. we can't keep people we do not want here from getting in here.maybe it would make sense to check these people out who come in here a little bit harder,don't ya think? i think all the people here on 911 and these two yoohoos from last week were here legally,1 was born and raised in chicago. Hitler had the same idea about jews,that worked out real good for them did'nt it?

TJ likes this.
  4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I think we'd be far better off in the long run if we started shipping Trump supporters out of the country rather than refusing to allow Muslims in.

ICECOLD likes this.
  5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Diesel44 likes this.
  6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015...-to-work-with-us-to-identify-radical-muslims/
    "So all you house niggers need to be keepin us massas up to date on which of them field niggers is gonna be trying to cause a ruckus now, y'heah?"

ICECOLD and Diesel44 like this.
  7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

nick nolte to eddie murphy in 48 hrs
    " hell i always liked country boys. they're sure gonna like you"
    of course there is this scene too.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  8. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

really? Are you for Cruz? ... or don't tell me HILIERAY

9. Kurt

He's saying what he has to say to get votes.. just like the rest of them. If you think hiring another career politician is the answer then I'm not sure if my heads on straight.

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

all of them are full of s**t! i think trump is a very smart man,but he can't fire people who oppose him if he is president. he can crack and talk s**t to anybody,but that won't work in politics. i think whoever ends up president we are f**k**ed.

Kurt likes this.
  11. Kurt

Rubio... He's solid in my opinion.

We need to help unify the republicans and push our buddies to the polls... If not, we will end up with Hilary

Diesel44 likes this.
  12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

don't know about rubio,but we are surely f**k**ed if hilary wins by some miracle.

13. Kurt

Rubio is probably the only one that could take Hilary on in the debates that will take place. Ted and trump would be eatin alive.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

its another election where the selections at the poles will be

A. s**t
    B. diarrhrea
    C. puke

ICECOLD likes this.
  15. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Sorry for my absence. My PC rolled over on me and I had to buy a new one.

16. Kurt

did you go mac or pc?

17. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i am not thrilled with any canidate from either side,but if hilary wins we are truly f**k**ed!

18. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

[​IMG]

ICECOLD likes this.
  19. Kurt

so one fantasy league decision to boot someone caused a mass exodus.. like sand through the hour glass...

20. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

It happens all the time. I've lost good friends due to fantasy leagues in the past. You make this for a living, I figured you'd be used to it by now...