WrestleMania XXXII

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Mike S., Feb 23, 2016.

1. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

April 3rd, 2016 - AT&T Stadium - Dallas, Texas

WWE World Heavyweight Title Match: Triple H (c) vs Roman Reigns

Hell In A Cell - Shane McMahon vs The Undertaker - If Shane wins, he controls RAW

Street Fight - Brock Lesnar vs Dean Ambrose

Other matches rumored for the card include:

Kevin Owens vs. AJ Styles for the IC title
    Charlotte defending the Divas title against either Sasha Banks or Becky Lynch
    Stardust vs. Stephen Amell
    Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal

2. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I'd rather see sting vs the undertaker as the main event. I'd like to see leasar fight triple H for the championship. I am sick of all the roman reigns s**t on there,and i hate triple H and stephanie.

3. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

I just cannot see them proceeding with Triple H/Reigns as it is considering how the crowd has been reacting towards Reigns. It's one thing to have your top face being booed, its another when he's likely to be booed out of the building when its meant to be his crowning moment as the top guy.

4. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

wwe has turned into pure s**t!

5. Mike S.

This should be the finalized card for this sunday

Pre-Show Matches
    Kalisto (c) vs. Ryback for the WWE United States Championship

Brie Bella, Paige, Natalya, Alicia Fox and Eva Marie vs. Lana, Summer Rae, Naomi, Emma and Tamina

Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso vs. Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    PPV Matches
    Triple H (c) vs. Roman Reigns for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar in a No Holds Barred Street Fight

Shane McMahon vs. The Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell match; if Shane wins, he will get control of Raw, and it will be Undertaker's last WrestleMania

Charlotte (c) vs. Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks in a Triple Threat match for the WWE Divas Championship

Kevin Owens (c) vs. Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Zack Ryder vs. Sin Cara vs. The Miz vs. Stardust in a Ladder match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho

20-man Battle Royal for the André the Giant Memorial Trophy - Announced participants: Heath Slater, Curtis Axel, Adam Rose, Bo Dallas, Big Show, Kane, Tyler Breeze, Mark Henry, Jack Swagger, Fandango, Damien Sandow, Darren Young, Konnor, Viktor, Goldust and R-Truth

Kofi Kingston, Big E & Xavier Woods vs. King Barrett, Sheamus, Alberto Del Rio & Rusev

6. Mike S.

Pre-Show Matches
    Kalisto (c) defeated Ryback to retain the WWE United States Championship$

Brie Bella, Paige, Natalya, Alicia Fox and Eva Marie defeated Lana, Summer Rae, Naomi, Emma and Tamina@

Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso defeated Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley@

$ on WWE Network
    @ on USA Network

PPV Matches

Zack Ryder defeated Kevin Owens (c), Sami Zayn, Dolph Ziggler, Sin Cara, The Miz & Stardust in a Ladder match to win the WWE Intercontinental Championship

Chris Jericho defeated A.J. Styles

King Barrett, Sheamus, Alberto Del Rio & Rusev defeated Kofi Kingston, Big E & Xavier Woods

Brock Lesnar defeated Dean Ambrose in a No Holds Barred Street Fight

Charlotte (c) defeated Becky Lynch & Sasha Banks in a Triple Threat match to retain the WWE Women's Championship

The Undertaker defeated Shane McMahon in a Hell in a Cell match

Baron Corvin won the 20-man Battle Royal for the André the Giant Memorial Trophy by defeating Heath Slater, Curtis Axel, Adam Rose, Bo Dallas, Big Show, Kane, Tyler Breeze, Mark Henry, Jack Swagger, Fandango, Damien Sandow, Darren Young, Konnor, Viktor, Goldust, R-Truth, Diamond Dallas Page, Tatanka & Shaquille O'Neil

Roman Reigns defeated Triple H (c) to win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship