Week 1 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Kurt, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

KC line is getting man handled on both sides of the ball. Close to 100 yard rushing allowed on defense and Alex is getting hurried with each snap.

Sick of the pats dominance

2. Kurt

Smith with a 40 yard dot to a wide open Hill..

Love second halves..

3. Kurt

Hightower down.. looks bad..

Kc 21 NE 17... 6 min remains in the 3rd

4. Kurt

KC making this a game son!!

KC 28 NE 27.. KC ball with 5:22

5. Kurt

Hightower gets hurt and the Pats defense fell apart... love it!

42-27.. we still got 4 minutes...

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Well, the last time the Chiefs put a 40-burger on the Patriots and Brady looked old AF, they won the freakin' Super Bowl three months later, so I wouldn't give up on them just yet. Still, it was nice to watch...

7. Kurt

ya I remember when the sky was falling for the Pats... but if KC can hang 40 points on them.. imagine week 2 when they face the Saints

8. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Great game by the Chiefs. It really sucks that they lost Berry for the year though.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

eagles will beat the skins. losing streak ends at 5.

10. Kurt

If they can't win this season with all the additions they made... wow

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I was really impressed by the Cowboys defense, although probably the Giants are harmless without OBJ. Still, great showing.

The offense, though...Dak looked shaky out there at times. He never looked shaky as a rookie. Hopefully, it's just rust, or a bad day.

12. Kurt

Sophomore generally struggle most of the time.. he out performed my expectations.. but that Dallas defense was unreal. Tackling runs behind the line on multiple occasions. But if they lose Lee...

Chicago defense was also very stout and they almost won had the rookie (Tarik Cohen) not dropped the game winning touchdown. Very close game but I think ATL was complacent coming into it...

MY BIGGEST QUESTION IS.. Will Denvers defense be as good this season? They had some key losses and that secondary is getting old.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

looking good on paper is one thing. they still have some issues. oline not blocking well, wentz not getting rid of the ball. cant run the ball. secondary.

14. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

f**k You Rick Smith
    f**k You Bill O Brien
    f**k You Xavier Sua Filo
    f**k You Duane Brown
    f**k You Jeff Allen
    and f**k You Braxton Miller

15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Denver's defense will be good, just not will-carry-any-offense-to-the-super-bowl good. The AFC West will be brutal this season...they could finish first, or last, and I wouldn't be surprised either way.

16. Kurt

Saints fans be like.. down 2 starts on the o-line.. 3 rookies in secondary.. 1 rookie linebacker.. horrible play calling

10658669-large.jpg

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

18. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Anyone see the story on the Patriots putting in new grass at their stadium? Like the old grass was the reason the Chiefs beat them last Thursday night. SMH.

19. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

f**k YOU BRIAN CUSHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

You'd think he would have learned his lesson when he was suspended in 2010. Guess not.