Week 9 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Nov 1, 2017.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I just heard the Broncos will make Brock Osweiler the starter. BROCK OSWEILER!! What happened to Paxton Lynch? I'm so glad Jerry Jones doesn't call the shots anymore...he was this close to giving up the farm for him, only we didn't and then stumbled into Dak two days later...

Fate is such a funny thing...

3. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

I think Lynch has a shoulder injury

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

As I understood, he was injured but for the past 2 weeks he's been fit to play. The fact that he remains 3rd-string behind Osweiler means his development has not been as expected. I think we dodged a bullet there.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah you dodged a very big jerry bullet there.

I think this game with the broncos is going to be tough. very tough. i see the eagles winning, but never pulling away until a late td. from ajayi.

20-10 eagles.

6. DawkinsINT

Yeah, I don't think the Broncos game will be a cakewalk either. It will be a really good test to see how the offensive line is progressing without Peters. I'm very curious as to how much, if at all, Ajayi plays.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

if he does at all, id assume very limited.

8. DontKnowMe

Andrew Luck has been placed on IR.

9. DawkinsINT

Oh man....looks like Deshaun Watson may have suffered a torn ACL in practice today. Non-contact injury. So awful if it is the case. Damn.

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Confirmed by Adam Schefter. Watson is out for the year.

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

that is some BS right there. damn.

12. DontKnowMe

f**k this season

13. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

crazy season. Philly in first place in the NFC, Saints defense balling out. Nice for a change to have an interesting season. Hope we finally get rolling on offense and put up 40 on the Bucs.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  14. DawkinsINT

Ertz is out today. Outside of Wentz, he's the player they could have least afforded to lose today against the Broncos defense that doesn't allow WRs to do anything. Dammit.

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

well. that went well.

I guess the eagles can stop hearing that ole cliche', "oh wait till you play a real defense" ?

16. DawkinsINT

That was unbelievable. Wentz was surgical to that defense. Can't wait until we play the Cowboys in 2 weeks. The bye week is going to take forever to get through.

17. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Except for that mental fart at the end of the half, the Cowboys defense surprised me yesterday, holding the high-power KC offense to 10 points. Can't wait for the Eagles games, either. Something tells me that week 17 will be for the division. Romo should play that game just for the old-times sake...

18. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

eh, missed it by 10 points.

TJ likes this.
  19. smeags

smeags militant geek

I will bet anyone here a million dollars that the eagles wont lose this week.

20. DontKnowMe

I bet a million they won't win