Week 2 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Sep 14, 2018.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Can the Eagles stop Fitzmagic and the high-flying Bucs offense? I'm guessing yes...

Some of the games I'm interested in this week:

Giants-Cowboys
    Vikings-Packers
    Chiefs-Steelers

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

No. The Eagles couldn't stop Fitzmagic, Ryan Fitzgregor or whatever his name is this week. This makes it interesting!! What happens when James Winston comes back from suspension? I'd send him to the bench, but I'm a sane person...

Speaking of returning QBs, you guys might get Wentz back this week. Too bad Foles turned back into a pumpkin and you won't be able to trade him for a first round pick after all.

And the Cowboys looked way better this week but I think it's due to the Giants being a really really really REALLY bad team. It's good to see we can finally rush the opposing QB when it has a sh!tty offensive line. That will help us win two or three more games this year.

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

The Eagles defense was awful. So many missed tackles and the corners were giving way too much cushion. The offense was way too shorthanded to take advantage of a poor Bucs' defense. Really bad clock management by Pederson on the Eagles last TD drive.

That Giants offensive line is horrible. I can't wait for the Eagles defensive line to get after Eli.

4. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Here's your "I think this is interesting" stat of the day: The three NFL teams from New York (Jets, Bills, Giants) are off to a combined 1-5 start while the three teams from Florida (Bucs, Dolphins, Jags) are a scorching 6-0. Who knew?

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

That was an amazing catch for the Jags WR whose name I can't remember (and few people can) only because he doesn't play in New York and he didn't do it against the Cowboys. I'll always believe Odell Beckham is the most overrated player of all time. That catch years ago gave him that 20-million contract. AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN WIN THE GAME!!

The Jaguars did. Now what's his name so I can go claim him in fantasy?

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Ohh, and I'm riding the Jaguars bandwagon until it falls off the face of the earth when Brady and the Patriots take revenge in the AFC championship game in Jacksonville.

7. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Keelan Cole but good luck finding him. He's already picked up in all my leagues.

You know it takes talent to make Blake Bortles look good.

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Keelan Cole!! Thank you!!

We have a waiver system in my league, and he's available...I'm in the middle, so maybe there's a chance...

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

BTW...Josh Gordon traded to the Patriots for a conditional 5th round pick. What number is Brady going to wear now?

10. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

I think people around here want to stuff as much of Bill O Brien's body inside of his butt chin as they possibly can.

TJ likes this.