Week 6 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Oct 10, 2018.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I think I may be the starting RB for the Eagles on Thursday night.

TJ likes this.
  2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Patriots vs. Chiefs is the best game by far. Brady vs. Mahomes. Past and present vs. Future. Andy Reid owning Bellichick in the regular season, only to lose in the first play off game, and watching Bellichick raise another Lombardi.

It will be fun.

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

@DawkinsINT you should totally watch A Football Life: Brian Dawkins tonight. I will.

I'm still crying over the Romo one. I was so unfair to him... :(

4. DawkinsINT

I think it's tomorrow, but I've got it set to record. I almost hate how good that series is...making us feel bad about those we have hated..haha.

TJ likes this.
  5. DawkinsINT

That was the first Eagles game of the season that I want to re-watch. Last year I did it for the majority of the games. It was a mix of the Eagles playing like last season and the Giants being a dumpster fire. That Barkley is an animal though.

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

last night was awesome.

and on the dawkins episode - I will hate joe banner till the day I die over that fiasco.

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah, I don't know why the NFL Network twitter announced it for yesterday...that tweet has been deleted now, of course...

It's tonight. I hope I make it on time...

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

like dawk I have it set to record.

9. DawkinsINT

I really hate rooting for the Panthers.

10. DawkinsINT

What the f**k were those passes by Cam on 3rd & 4th down on their last drive??? Nothing that even gave his receiver a chance. The 3rd down throw was a horrible decision. He had time and chose to throw to someone covered before looking elsewhere like Olsen. Ugh!!!!!

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Who were those guys in the white jerseys playing the Jaguars at AT&T Stadium? Those weren't the Cowboys...no way!!

12. DawkinsINT

I don't know, but I hope they never show up again.

TJ likes this.
  13. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

It's weird when your team is 3-3 but could be 0-6 or 0-4-2

14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Basically, the Browns...first time all season they were clearly outplayed...