Week 16 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Dec 19, 2018.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Wow...only 2 weeks left in the season. Huge playoff implications obviously. For some it will not be a very Merry Christmas.

Go Lions!

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Hopefully we take care of business against Tampa and let you guys to fight for the Wild card...I don't want to have another "win and get in" week 17 game..

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

ill be at the game sunday. Texans are going down.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Run a poll for me: Trade Wentz to Oakland for three first round picks and keep Foles, or let Foles go?

5. DawkinsINT

I'm keeping Wentz. If he can stay healthy he's capable of giving us a SB run every season. I think his potential is off the charts.

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Wait...there's no thursday game? What am I supposed to do now?

7. DawkinsINT

Yeah, I didn't realize until last night that there was no Thursday game. Last week I forgot there were Saturday games and didn't watch either.

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Oh my God, the Eagles are going to beat us in the playoffs after sweeping them in the regular season, aren't they? :frown:

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I just want to add:

Trading away or releasing a two-time Super Bowl MVP will be the most Eagles thing ever. ESPECIALLY because he might end up with the Giants.

Oh, you know it's happening. Deep down, you'll enjoy it and dread it at the same time.

Merry Christmas, Dawk and Smeags...happy new year, happy second Super Bowl and happy offseason :D

10. DawkinsINT

I would have ZERO dread about that. If it happens...Carson can go F himself...haha.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, TJ!

TJ likes this.
  11. smeags

smeags militant geek

just getting my voice back from the game. if that's foles' last home game as an eagle, its was one to remember.

hope your Christmas was a great one guys. have a great new year !

TJ and DawkinsINT like this.