What Are You Listening To.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Omen, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Used to play "walk" before firing people.

Jihad Joe and DawkinsINT like this.
  2. smeags

smeags militant geek

mac miller - dang ... love this song. such an awesome grove.

3. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

TJ likes this.
  4. smeags

smeags militant geek

shame that video didn't include both being vaporized.

Kurt likes this.
  5. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Damn I forgot about this thread.

Green Day's new album leaked a couple weeks ago, and dropped officially last week. So I've had that on repeat pretty much non stop. Got tickets to see them at Aragon Ballroom later this month too.

TJ likes this.
  6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

They're coming to Mexico!! First time they do that and I can actually afford tickets!!

I got the new album through Spotify. It's the only thing I've listened to in the past week. Too Dumb To Die is my favorite song so far...

Steve12 likes this.
  7. smeags

smeags militant geek

so I got an SUV a few weeks ago, used ford escape. yah its a nice truck and all, but the real gem about it is who ever owned it before me paid for the lifetime subscription to Sirius so I have free satellite radio. well at least until the person realizes it. which hopefully they don't. :thumbsup:

Steve12 and TJ like this.
  8. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

That's awesome man! They put on a killer live show. They're coming back to Illinois in March so I bought tickets to that one today. Hard to pick one favorite. Bouncing off the wall is really fun. Still Breathing is great, and I love the last couple lines of Outlaws. It's a really great album.

9. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

10. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

DawkinsINT likes this.
  11. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Wow...what a huge mistake. It would have bothered me quite a bit too, though not to the extent it did to you. Hard to believe they did not correct it. Btw...Dominique is my 2nd favorite dunker of all-time. As a Sixers fan Dr. J will always be my favorite.

12. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

They keep re-running this list, now a third time, with Panama at that nine spot yet when I look at other online lists and Spotify, it shows Eruption.

I'm so confused.

13. DawkinsINT

I'm about to play Panama and Eruption back to back now because of this thread...haha.

SportsChump likes this.
  14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Did you catch Green Day's new album? My expectations were low, for some reason, but it has turned out to be pretty decent. 9 out of 10 songs are good, and I only skip one all the time because it's the same riff as "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" and I never liked that song to begin with. Green Day are experts at ripping themselves off...

15. DawkinsINT

I haven't listened to a full Green Day album since I think Warning. I'll give the new one a listen.

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

That should be quick. Album is just 26 minutes long. Shorter than Dookie.

17. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

DawkinsINT likes this.
  18. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

God, I miss concerts and music festivals. I used to go to at least 3 or 4 per year :(

DawkinsINT likes this.
  19. DawkinsINT

I miss live music so much too. A few weeks ago I went to a local tiki bar that had a mediocre cover band. I was way more into them than I ever would have been otherwise but it was so fantastic to hear live drums again.

TJ likes this.
  20. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Has anyone caught the new Netflix doc on drummers? I think it's called "Count Me In." Huge section dedicated to Charlie Watts. It was a fun watch.

DawkinsINT likes this.