Elijah Mitchell

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by gcmartin007, Sep 13, 2021.

1. gcmartin007

gcmartin007 DP2019 Premium Member

Hi,

One advantage of drafting last is you are 1st on the waiver wire. Is Elijah Mitchell worth it? Please note I have Mostert on my team. Thx

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

oh man IDK... No news on why Sermon was inactive and the head coach is famous for making fantasy team managers go crazy...

Can you avoid this backfield all together? If not, I say snag Mitchell but who know who will get the rock week in and week out... but if Mitchell balls out and keeps balling out then you could see him being a solid starter.. just never know with Kyle Shanahan

3. gcmartin007

gcmartin007 DP2019 Premium Member

Knowing that Mostert is out 8 weeks leaves me with few options. I have Ekeler and Sanders as starting RB's. I can take a shot at Mitchell or keep the 1st waiver spot and run with either Higgins or Landry in the flex spot. Thoughts?

4. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

For sure roll with Mitchell... I have him on my dynasty team.. all I was saying is what you probably already knew... Kyle is a pain and will screw you when some other bastard gets the bulk of the snaps in week 3? week 2? or maybe week 7?