TD Heavy QB

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by abb, Sep 22, 2021.

1. abb

abb Lifetime Member Premium Member

I lost both QBs last week, and it cost me my second loss, by 1.5 points - I was playing Tua who got 0. He is almost certainly going to sit this week, so I am left with an injured Wentz or a waiver pick up. Since 28 QBs need to be rostered in this league, pickins are slim!! Available are: Garoppolo, Heinicke, Goff, Mac Jones and Zack Wilson. I am inclined to drop Wentz and add Goff, thinking of the long term. So two questions: which of my two QBs would you drop and who would you add?? Any suggestions that might prop up the starting lineup would be greatly appreciated!!

Team #3: - (TD Heavy, 14 Teams): 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 2 FLEX, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF
    Must carry 2 QBs, 2 TEs, 2 K and 2 DEFs
    Passing: 4 pts/TD - 5 if >40 yds,; 3 pts 300-399 yds, 6 pts 400-499 yds, 10 pts >500 yds.
    Rushing & Receiving: 6 pts/TD, 9 pits/TD >40 yds,; 1 pt 50-99 yds, 3 pts 100-199 yds, 6 pts 200+ >yds
    Starters: QB - A.Robinson, RB - Mixon, WR - Keenan Allen, Flex - Taylor, Kupp, TE - Kmet, K - Sanders, DEF - BAL
    Bench: QB - Tua, RBs - Carter, Murray, WR - A. Robinson, Rondale Moore, TE - Herndon, K - Greg Joseph DEF - CHI
    (Must have minimum 2 rostered each position - each drop/add has $12 fee)

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Garoppolo, Heinicke, Goff, Justin FIelds

All fine choices if used as a committee.

Write down their schedules side by side and compare... you gonna stream them all the way to the playoffs.

Also - will soon be shutting down the fantasy football "services" portion of FKH. This means no more cheat sheets, advice etc.

Will try to teach you guys to fish in the forums and then I'm closing shop. Just don't have the time anymore to keep up with all this.

3. abb

abb Lifetime Member Premium Member

So I'll ask again: I have to drop either Wentz or Tua to pick up a starter. In your opinion, which of those two will be better to keep for the rest of the season. Streaming doesn't work well in this league!

4. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru