2021 Week 13 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TJ, Dec 2, 2021.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Cowboys vs. Saints tonight in what is now becoming a tradition for my team with back-to-back thursday games after thanksgiving. At least after that it will be a well deserved 10-day rest, enough time for everybody to get healthy and get ready for the stretch run. Cowboys opened as 5-pt favorites, and the Saints will be without their starting QB, RB, WR, TE, LT and a guard, I think so yeah...losing this one will make me really mad.

Haven't checked the games for sunday, kind of lost interest when I ran out of gambling money. Anything interesting?

DawkinsINT likes this.
  2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Not a great slate of games this week. Only ones involving 2 teams with winning records:
    Chargers-Bengals
    Broncos-Chiefs
    Patriots-Bills

The Eagles better not lose to the Jets. It would be overly embarrassing to lose back to back games at the Meadowlands. In the afternoon games I'll probably flip back and forth between Red Zone Channel and WFT-Raiders.

3. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

TJ likes this.
  4. DawkinsINT

Philly sports radio got exactly what they wanted...a QB controversy going into a bye week....

TJ likes this.
  5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Just what I was afraid of. Minshewmania in Philly. I hope you trade him ASAP, I don't want him in the division. I mean...Hurts is good, I guess...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  6. DawkinsINT

No worries...they already announced they are going back to Hurts. Minshew's arm isn't much better than Hurts' but he reads the defense better and can throw men open. Hopefully those are things Jalen learns.

TJ likes this.
  7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah, I mean, it was only the Jets, so it shouldn't be too much of a concern...