2022 Week 3 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TJ, Sep 22, 2022.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

It's week 3 already and after last thursday's very good game we're back to a turd tonight: Pittsburgh vs. Cleveland.

TRUBISKY!!! BRISSETT!!! IT'S THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL ON AMAZON PRIME!!!

If I still had gambling money I'd pick the Steelers +5 and probably parlay it with the under. But I suck at this so don't listen to me. That's why I'm writing this here where only 2 other people read.

Cowboys play on MNF against the Giants and I'll be in Cancun, baby!!! First vacacion in almost a decade so I won't be around much next week. But I'll still take the Cowboys +3 because Micah Parsons is going to eat Daniel Jones alive and spit his skeleton.

More on sunday's games later, I have work to do...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I'm totally jealous that you'll be in Cancun. Have a blast!

The Eagles visit Washington. It will be so interesting to see how Wentz plays. There is usually a ton of Eagles fans in Washington so he'll definitely hear some noise. I hope the Eagles aren't too high on themselves after all the great press they have been getting.

TJ likes this.
  3. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

DawkinsINT likes this.
  4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I can't believe it. Just when I'm about to win my first bet of the season with the Steelers +5 (well, push, actually), THAT happened. I'm 0-11 now!! I'm breaking all records!! I'm the New York Jets of gambling!! Yes, sir!! Can I go 0-90? Let's try, I guess!!

Let's try this again, shall we? No more real money so let's gamble some imaginary money until I get back on my feet. I'm sticking with the teasers because I'm a lot of things, and stubborn is one of them.

PHI +2 over WAS, KC -0.5 over IND, DET +13 over MIN.
    I mean...it can't fail, right? Philly is the real deal, the Colts are dead and the Lions might still be one or two years away but I KNOW they can cover 13 against the immortal Kirk Cousins and the Vikings. One million Monopoly dollars!! +160.

GB +9 over TB, LAR +2 over ARI, LAC -1 over JAX
    Rodgers vs. Brady is like a 2022 movie starring Pacino and DeNiro. You get excited until you realize both are 80 years old. It will be close, that's for sure. The Rams got a scare last week but they should have this under control, and I trully believe in the Chargers for some reason. One dollar is worth like 10 million venezuelan bolivars or something, not sure, I lost track. One quadrillion bolivars for this one!! +160

DEN Moneyline. Are you telling me that the 49ers prepared a whole offseason for Trey Lance and now Jimmy G has to run his offense? Are we sure Russ is washed up? I mean, maybe...but I have a gut feeling here. Two million chocolate chip cookies my nephew gave me!! +105

DAL ML. Can't believe they're underdogs against probably the worst 2-0 team of all time. I don't even care who plays QB anymore...Micah Parsons will destroy anybody in front of him. Score a field goal and it's over, guys. One trillion galactic republic credits!! And I still won't buy Anakin's mom!! +120

I might take next week off but will return for week 4. I'll see you guys in 10 days!!

Last week: 0-6
    This week: 0-1
    Season: 0-12

DawkinsINT likes this.
  5. DawkinsINT

My game watching this weekend:

Eagles-Washington - of course. I really hope they blitz Wentz a lot and rattle him. A loss here would be awful. Hurts should be jacked up for it but I'd like to see a big running day out of Miles Sanders.

Packers-Bucs - I don't really care too much about who wins but it's the most interesting game of the afternoon.

49ers-Broncos - I guess I want the Broncos to win because it would be better for the Eagles, but I'll probably go to sleep by halftime.

Cowboys-Giants - Kind of hoping for a tie but the Cowboys will be the better team by season's end, so I'll want the Ginas to win ugly.

TJ likes this.
  6. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

0-12.

Ouch!

7. DawkinsINT

Teej's record reinforces to myself that I'm glad I don't gamble...haha.

8. DawkinsINT

Eagles were dominant once again yesterday. I can't believe how much better Hurts is this year. Unbelievable improvement from last season. While quite a few of their 9 sacks was due to Wentz holding on to the ball too long, the pass rush combined with great secondary play led to coverage sacks. I'm not sure why this team can't score after halftime but it's nice that they usually have it in hand in the first half. They are so much fun to watch.

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Cowboys and Broncos won. I'm 2-14 xD

See you next week!!

DawkinsINT likes this.