2022 Week 11 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TJ, Nov 17, 2022.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Titans vs. Packers tonight. Since the Titans are not the Cowboys, I expect Aaron Rodgers to turn back to the mediocre QB he's been all year and the Titans to win easily. I put 100 pesos on the Titans moneyline. I'm that certain.

Cowboys play the Vikings on sunday and I was surprised they were favored. They opened as 2 pt favorites, then the line turned back to 1 and I haven't checked since but I expect it to be a pick'em or even the Vikings to be favored. I have teased it to +5 alongside two other teams: Denver to +3.5 (I'm not taking the Raiders ever again in my life), and the Bengals to +1 over Pittsburgh. Sounds easy enough.

As usual, I'll make it up as I go...happy World Cup sunday, everybody!!

DawkinsINT likes this.
  2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

While the Eagles run defense was far from stellar last week, they only gave up 3.1 yards per carry and a long of 11. I think people are ripping into their run defense a little too much. Of course, now they have additional injuries on their defensive line and Jonathan Taylor's Colts this week. This will be a true test for Gannon's run defense.

I was surprised to hear that the Cowboys are favored over the Vikes in Minny. Naturally I'll root for the Vikings, but since they are tied with the Eagles for the top NFC record, it's a no lose situation for the Eagles either way.

TJ likes this.
  3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Ndamukong Suh just signed with the Eagles. The rich get richer. I wasn't even aware he was a free agent, I thought he had retired or was injured or something...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  4. DawkinsINT

I'm not sure how much gas Suh has left in the tank but his presence alone should help against the run until the D-Line is healthy again.

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The Packers looking like crap again after beating the Cowboys was the absolute biggest lock of the season. I should've bet more.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  6. DawkinsINT

Hopefully GB looks like crap again next week too.

7. DawkinsINT

Eagles defense:
    #3 yards/game
    #8 points/game
    #1 turnovers forced

Eagles fans on sports radio:
    Fire DC Jonathan Gannon!

I just can't with some members of this fan base....

TJ likes this.
  8. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

TJ and DawkinsINT like this.
  9. DawkinsINT

Ugly win by the Eagles but it was great to see a 4th quarter game winning drive by Hurts.

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

"Dak can't beat good teams"

(Beats the sh!t out of the 8-1 Vikings)

"That doesn't count!!!!"

Rinse, repeat...

It's time for Twitter to die. I can't quit it otherwise...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

My most confident picks were both the Titans and Chargers. I had a feeling the Chargers would make it close and cover in the end if not win it outright.

Well, they did cover...I just opened the app and...I forgot to place the bet XD.

But hey, I'm two for two in the World so I have that going for me, which is nice...

I'm 2-2 with the Titans and Cowboys winning, and my teasers and parlays falling because the Eagles couldn't even cover -3.5 against Jeff Saturday. Thanks a lot, guys. Tonight I'm taking the Cardinals +10 and over 42.5.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  12. DawkinsINT

Whenever I get a little worried that the Eagles struggled against the Colts I try to remember that Indy beat the Chiefs earlier in the season. 9 straight regular season road wins for Hurts. Impressive.

TJ likes this.
  13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I had no idea Kyler was out. Way to waste money, TJ

DawkinsINT likes this.