2022 Week 12 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TJ, Nov 23, 2022.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

For the first time in my life I have thanksgiving off (without burning a vacation day...I was dumb in 2011) thanks to my American client being nice for once, and you guys might also be off tomorrow so might as well...

Cowboys play the Giants whom we already beat at their home and just lost to the Lions so should be an easy one...or should it? At this point I'm not sure what to expect but covering an 8.5 line should doable, right?

Bills play the Lions and this one might not be a blow out. Lions have won 3 in a row and look better and better each week. The Bills don't look as strong as earlier in the year.

Happy thanksgiving, everyone!!

DawkinsINT likes this.
  2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Glad to hear you have off tomorrow. My company is closed Friday too so I get a nice 4 day weekend.

The game I'm most interested in tomorrow is obviously the Giants-Cowboys. Unfortunately that game will be on right in the middle of our Thanksgiving meal. Hopefully I can catch most of it though.

I'll be rooting for the Lions and Pats in the other 2 games.

TJ likes this.
  3. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

DawkinsINT likes this.
  4. DawkinsINT

Every team that I wanted to win yesterday lost. Bummer T-Day games. They were all fairly competitive though so that was good.

Not many great matchups on Sunday outside of maybe Bengals-Titans.

5. DawkinsINT

It was nice that the Eagles ran for over 300 yards last night and scored 40 points but the horrible tackling on defense and special teams overall play is really troubling. 10-1 is really nice though. Good challenge for them next week against Henry and the Titans.

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

My thanksgiving teaser was dead the moment the Bills failed to cover -3.5 and the rest of the weekend was useless XD.

I only watched the first half of the Cowboys game and got so frustrated...then came back home and found out that they won. Like the Packers game, only the exact opposite. Looks like the toughest part of the schedule is done, except for that Eagles game in Christmas. Speaking of the Eagles, they were the only bet I won yesterday. Talk about dirty money.

DawkinsINT likes this.