NFL Season Preview: Baltimore Ravens

Discussion in 'Baltimore Ravens' started by TDJets72027, Jul 27, 2007.

1. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

http://deadspin.com/sports/nfl-season-preview/nfl-season-preview-baltimore-ravens-283219.php

2. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

Yeah i feel that they are the favorite to win the AFCN again this year. I usually say that the Steelers would be tough, but first year with a new coach and coming off the crappy season they had, i would pick the steelers as a number 2 and maybe a possible wild card at 9-7

3. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

I say,

1:Ravens
    2:Steelers
    3:Bengals
    4:Browns

4. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

This is my thoughts exactly. but the bungles and Steelers will be 1 game apart i feel. Or it will be the same as this year, with both tied with the same record, but this time, Steelers a little better.

5. Stockers

Stockers Duck Fuke

I think the Steelers are very dangerous this year because of their schedule as much as anything. It's an extremely limp start which could easily see them get off to a 5-0 start and some big time momentum.

Match that against an absolutely brutal five game stretch for the Ravens at the end of the season, and even if the Ravens sweep the Steelers (as I expect us to), the Steelers could still run the Ravens extremely close.