Former QB Todd Marinovich Arrested For Meth

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by wide right, Aug 29, 2007.

1. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Source: TMZ

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

ha ha...the white guys version of a kiddie pool.

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Dang, I just read recently how he had turned his life around and was doing work with youth groups, etc. How sad. It sounds exactly like his last bust though...skateboarding in a no skateboarding zone, ran from the cops, had meth on him.

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

He's a mess

5. cashtool

cashtool Silly Goose

Damn it, the article took my quick jab about scrambling. Report the facts!

6. bizell

bizell NFL-Fans refugee

what a freaking loser. maybe it was from his dad raising him like a robot?

7. jaybird15

jaybird15 Starter

I think it's great! I love that guy he is a freakin mess.

8. Bearsman

Bearsman Leave Nothing Behind.

Well he is arrested so we will see what happens next

9. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

probably the same thing that happened the other 8 times? he'll be back in trouble 2 years from now...this was minor compared to his other arrests...

10. P16

P16 posting while intoxicated

He had meth on him, was skateboarding in a non-skateboarding zone, and ran...? At worst the cop would've told him not to skate there anymore, but the dumbass ran with a gram of meth on him..? You've gotta be kidding me, I think this guy wants to be arrested.

11. Count Von Adequate

Count Von Adequate Emperor of Hordakia

Exactly. Or at least drop the meth and go back for it later. I'm sure he could have found a good spot somewhere in those 6 blocks.

12. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Not making it for a crapass team like the Raiders was more than his psyche could handle.

13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

It's identical to his last arrest...skating in a no skateboarding zone, ran from cops, caught with methaphetamine in his possesion. I feel for the guy, personally. Poor bastard. I at least had the sense to eat it before being caught and only ended up with a illegal skateboarding ticket and 2 days of schizophrenic madness.

14. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Yeah I remember reading the article about him when he was still in high school about his dad raising him from birth to be the perfect QB and all this bullcrap. OMG HE DOESN'T DRINK AND RED MEAT NEVER PBUTTED HIS LIPS! UBER STUD!!! :moe: :moe: :moe:

So what does his dad have to say about the whole thing now? :icon_cool: