Official Buffalo Bills Thread

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bills' started by wide right, Sep 4, 2007.

1. JLambert

JLambert Starter

Good to here positive news about Everett.

2. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

3. bizell

bizell NFL-Fans refugee

jesus christ what a thorough outclassing shown yesterday by the steelers. in the 17 years i've watched the bills, i still don't think we've managed to solve the zone-blitz of pittsburgh.

losman, after taking strides last year to show he's a competent signal-caller and quarterback, has done absolutely nothing so far this year.

marshawn lynch, however, looks like the real deal. we just need to get him the ball more.

4. wide right

Yeah, that was just embarrassing. At the bar I watching the game at the loudest cheer all game was a sarcastic roar when the Bills got their 2nd first down of the game in the second half. There's no quick solution either. The sheep are, of course, calling for Edwards to replace Losman. But Joe Montana in his prime couldn't help the Bills right now. Where's Lee Evans? Is he still on the team? If you can't stop the run, you can't win football games. In the first 2 games the Bills have been run on at will. And it's only gonna get uglier before it gets better.

5. bizell

bizell NFL-Fans refugee

and what the heck is with kelsay? the snitch misses a sack a game. he should have 2 so far this year.

6. Crawl

Crawl Pro Bowler

Next week should be alot of fun. The Steelers made us look like a HS football team, it's pathetic.
    We have no offense and our defense just bends until the 20yd line granted they haven't broke very much but with this offense we can lose by allowing FG's.

This is probably the worst I've felt about a Bills team in forever(and I'm not one of those doom and gloom Bills fans)

We should be alot better than we show on the field, I just don't get it.

Hell the Browns put up better #'s againt the Bungel's than we have in 2 F'in games.WTF

7. wide right

WGR had a pair of good interviews today. The Bills are playing so bad I agree with Chuck twinkyerson for once.

"The Coach" Chuck twinkyerson Joins Howard And Jeremy
    Monday, September 17, 2007 - Howard Simon Show - WGR
    "The Coach" gives his unique take on the Bills 26-3 loss to the Steelers on Buffalo Football Monday

Click link to listen to audio
    http://eod.liquidviewer.com/wgr-od/wgr/20070917_coach.wma

Thurman Thomas Questions JP After Sunday's Loss
    Monday, September 17, 2007 - Howard Simon Show - WGR
    Hall of Fame RB Thurman Thomas joins The Howard Simon Show on Buffalo Football Monday, questioning the play of JP losman while crediting Marshawn Lynch

Click link to listen to audio
    http://eod.liquidviewer.com/wgr-od/wgr/20070917_thurman.wma

8. bizell

bizell NFL-Fans refugee

:buttrock: we suck right now.

9. wide right

It's getting ugly. I think I need a new sig, maybe a Brian Moorman one since he's the only player performing out there. Sad when the punter is the only thing worth celebrating.

10. bizell

bizell NFL-Fans refugee

freaking wilfork. yeah, losman sucks, and so do the bills, but that's a freaking cheapshot if i've ever seen one. i hope some crap like that happens to tom brady.

11. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Bills | Corto signed to practice squad

Source: KFFL Hot Off The Wire

12. wide right

News 12 in W Palm Beach is well known for their errors, bloopers and mixed up videos. This is a botched report about Kevin Everett.
    [MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0KmjqabDUU[/MEDIA]

13. TDJets72027

They should be off the air

14. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

That's hilarious. :lol:

15. TDJets72027

Is this the end of the J.P. Losman era?

16. wide right

Congrats to Greer.

17. TDJets72027

Congrats Greer. He played great vs my Jets.

18. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Ready for your ass-kicking next Monday Night?

It'll be like Super Bowl XXVII all over again :D. Whoops...sorry to bring back bad memories for you guys :lol:

19. wide right

We'll welcome Bum's son back to town with open arms. Maybe he can show us how he used to stink up these very sidelines in western new york. You know, for old time's sake. That Tony Romo sure is off to a good start. It's important piece to any championship. I'll bet even Wade Phillips could win a championship with an elite qb. You know, like a John Elway. Whoops...sorry to bring back the past failures of your head coach. But you know the old saying, a tiger always changes his stripes.

20. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah, well...I'm not high on Uncle Wade either, but when I think of how close we were to bring Norv Turner instead, I'm actually glad he's our Coach.