Redskins to wear 75th Anniversary Jerseys vs Giants

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by HailttRedskins, Sep 12, 2007.

1. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Just saw it on Comcast Sports Net, local station here that does local teams, just had Larry Michaels showing off the uniforms we will be wearing, look pretty neat, I don't have a link considering it's not on a site currently, but I'm sure sometime near the game they'll show it, I will then update it with this.

Be sure to watch the game!

2. lawsonsp

lawsonsp Starter

If its the same ones they wore when Spurrier was coaching then I would rather they just forget the idea. Too dark of a burgundy and it just looks horrid.

3. HailttRedskins

Nope, its the actually Jerseys they wore in Sonnys day I believe, I couldn't find a full pic, still looking, but heres the helmet so you get a general idea.

[​IMG]

4. P16

P16 posting while intoxicated

This is the 75th anniversary jersey from NFL Shop. I'm assuming it'll look something like this:

[​IMG]

5. lawsonsp

lawsonsp Starter

Ok I gotcha now. Yellow helmet gave it away. That would actually look pretty cool for one game.

6. HailttRedskins

Were suppose to wear them twice this year, however someone said we will at all the home NFC East games, I don't know yet, wait and see I guess, only good news is I'm going to the Giants game, so I'll get to see them :icon_cheesygrin:

7. GawdZeeRaa

GawdZeeRaa Calm Like a Bomb

Classic look, man. I like it.

Still think y'all cursed the Spurrier era by using those Florida State helmet logos right when he showed up. Talk about a kick in the balls...

8. HailttRedskins

I think it was more of Spurrier being a damn fool, but who knows.

9. nixaler

nixaler Pro Bowler

those actually look kinda cool