Worst Team In the Nfl so far?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TDJets72027, Sep 10, 2007.

1. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

what happened was a f*g boy quinn becaame a brownie

2. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

The Chiefs are the worst team...at least the Browns scored a td!

3. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Unless the Falcons draft Brohm.

4. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

5. truelife

truelife 6-0 is our goal

i would say the chiefs or falcons

6. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

It's the Chiefs, hands down, no question. They are going to have the worst season they've ever had.

7. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

They do stink,but I've got to see more of Atlanta and Cleveland to do a fair estimate of where they rank in the crap pile.

8. nixaler

nixaler Pro Bowler

I dont think the Chefs are that bad... they just had a bad opener. they sucked last year at the beginning of the year too and all it took was playin a team like the 49ers to change that.

I have to go with Cleveland - Unless the Stillers are just that good.

9. Landry the Legend

Landry the Legend OH HOW I HATE OHIO STATE!

Right now I am going with Cleveland at being the worst. Brady Quinn isn't going to turn that team around as a rookie.

10. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I say the Browns but the Chiefs aren't far behind.

11. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

he's never going to turn that team around

12. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

They have to play the Bears this week, followed by the Vikings, Chargers and Colts...no way are they going to win any of those games.

13. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Mine is most def on Browns. not only are they the worse team, but the worse ran team. Frye starts, gets benched, comes back in for a few plays while anderson is hurt, they put anderson back in, [yes they had the punt, 4 penalties in one play]. Their Young Talented WR Braylon Edwards and TE, Mr I'm a freaking Soldier Kellen Winslow, dropped so many passes. The Browns after the gm said anderson or frye will be starter, next thing frye is in Seattle..... and theyre signing Ken Dorsey as a 3rd string QB. All KC and ATL need is a QB, [coughbyronleftwichcough]. at least to get things going to where they have a chance at winning. Browns need a defense, wr's, qb, rb [jamaal fumbled on his 3rd-4th carry it seemed like].

14. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

god im hoping you peeps ar right bc guess who has the browns pic for next year.....i agree the falcons are not thats bad they just need a qb as mr bus explained above