Moss Takes Loss to Green Bay Personally

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by HailttRedskins, Oct 15, 2007.

1. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Link: http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=30286

2. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

This turnover brought back the momentum to Green Bay. Our D became hot after it, they stopped the Redskins O and secured us the win, even with a strugling Packers offense

3. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

Yeah the Packers stopped them for something like 8 drives in the 2nd half. They couldnt do crap against the Packers D. Why doesnt anyone complain about Gibbs being a dumbass and letting all that time run off the clock before the 2 minute warning? That was dumb, they couldve stopped the Packers and had a little under 2 minutes left after the 2 min. warning.

4. HailttRedskins

Gibbs?

Nobody was catching balls like they're suppose to, so don't put it all on Gibbs.

5. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

Yeah but sometimes Gibbs makes me wonder. He had almost 2.40 on the clock and he didnt even call a TO. If he would have, he would basically have had 2 TO if you consider the 2 min. warning. It just baffled me thats all, especially when those are precious seconds left in the game you are trailing.

6. HailttRedskins

I agree, they've had bad clock management since 2006, however, remember him and Saunders work together, so maybe he lets Al do the play clock, I honestly have no idea why they split stuff up, and I'm not sure if it's like this, but it could part of the problem, but it probably is Gibbs.

I wish he would just go back to old school football, I mean I know it's harder, and I know he doesn't have a back that runs people over, closest thing is Sellers, but we can't use him all the time, well, maybe we could, they should give that a try. I mean for weighing in at 286, he's pretty fast.

Well look at the Giants game, yes we were at home, but look how fast we worked up the field for about 1:20 left, it was fast.

But I agree, should have done more, it's all good, crap happens, wish we didn't lose to an NFC team, but its football, I just feel bad for Arizona, that's all I have to say.

7. lawsonsp

lawsonsp Starter

Bold move by Moss. Shows character that many in the NFL lack.

8. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

I'd feel bad for Arizona too. idc they play WASH, but They lose a QB in Each of the last two weeks, after a HUGE win over the Steelers.