Sean Taylor Dead

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by HailttRedskins, Nov 27, 2007.

1. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

R.I.P 21

You will be missed man, sure didn't deserve this.

2. BroncoBJ

BroncoBJ JayCutler4MVP!!!

Very sad man..... I know what its like to lose players on my team. I loved Darrent and he got shot. :( I was also a fan of Sean. Him and Portis are good friends. This shouldn't happen to anyone. Tragic news and the whole football world is sad once again.

All these young people dying.

I hate it. :(

3. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

I remember when we had the thread for.. " Who is your favorite players, from your teams division ". And for sure, Sean Taylor was one of them. He played the game, the way it should be played. I hated him when Dallas played him, cause I knew what he could do, but whenever I just got to watch the skins play, cause that was the best game on, I loved him. I believe everyone did, unless it was your team he was playing. R.I.P Sean. Definitely will be missed.

4. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

RIP Talyor You left us Far Too Soon.

5. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Very sad news...

6. Underground Dyer

Underground Dyer Chicago Bears Know-It-All

My heart goes out to his little girl. She will never get the chance to know her father. This whole thing just sucks. He was no angel, but he deserved better than this.

I was shocked to read that he died, couldn't believe that he didn't pull through.

7. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

No words can describe how shocked I am.

8. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Thoughts and prayers go out to his family, what a shame. 24 is too young to die and it sucks knowing his 1 year old daughter will never have gotten to know her father.
    [​IMG]
    R.I.P Sean Taylor 1983-2007​

9. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Mom just told me that he died a few minutes ago. I'm in shock!

10. RedskinsNo.1

RedskinsNo.1 R.I.P Sean Taylor

R.I.P Sean you'll be missed by many :icon_cry:

Thoughts and prayers go out to his family

11. dallasfan4evr

dallasfan4evr Rookie

My heart and prayers go out to the Taylor family and Redskins organization as well. And to the person who did this, may you forever rot in hell!!!

R.I.P.

12. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Never thought he'd die from that, thats horrible...R.I.P

13. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

Thats ashame he could of been great. RIP

14. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Meanwhile in the Middle East people are dying in large numbers everyday.

Just sayin'

RIP

15. tigersucs

tigersucs nfl-fans refugee

Thoughts and prayers to all the people Sean Taylor has touched in his short life. Hopefully his daughter will grow up to know what a great person he was. Too sad for words.

Hopefully Richard Childress can give Joe Gibbs the advice needed to get through this time. If anyone knows how to get through an event like this it is Childress and his race teams.

16. lawsonsp

lawsonsp Starter

I just dunno what to say. Great player that was becoming a great man! This is the darkest day in redskins memory!

RIP 21

17. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

this is just sad news hope they catch the bastrds and fry them

18. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

Terrible. RIP. :icon_cry:

19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Terrible news to start the day.

RIP, Sean...

20. BengalStripes

BengalStripes Did you get that Al?

RIP

I'm afraid there is a lot more to the story to come out. I think he was mixed up with some crap. He was targeted. This wasn't a random home invasion. He had his house broken into last week, too. The perps left a knife on his bed. They also cut the phone lines before they went in this last time.