Kitna's Comments Not Forgotten

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Omen, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

For the most part, the Cowboys aren't looking back to last year. They have no reason to. They've already won two more games than last year and still have an entire month of football left to play. They are one win away from clinching their first division title in nine years. And with some help next week, they can even secure a first-round bye in the playoffs. On top of all that, there is a new coaching staff, a new scheme and handful of new players, with several more guys playing much better than last year. So all in all, there shouldn't be any reason to delve back into last season. However, Bradie James is making an exception. The Cowboys inside linebacker and defensive captain admitted Sunday's game against the Lions has been circled on his calendar since the schedule came out in the spring. In fact, James said he is taking this game personally, thanks to what he called "classless" comments made last January from Lions quarterback Jon Kitna. Nearly 12 months have passed, but James has not forgotten Kitna calling him out in an interview with a Seattle radio station just days after the Lions upset the Cowboys, 39-31, last December for Detroit's third win of the season.

Source: Nick Eatman, Dallascowboys.com

2. DrunkBomber

DrunkBomber Rally Rex

The Lions are never gonna be contenders until they can continually establish a running game, get their O line shored up and get a defense that doesnt get torched every other week.

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

yea Lions will have to win out to get 10 games like Kitna promised, what a freaking liar

4. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Who cares what Kitna said a year ago? James is very touchy. The Cowboys will destroy the Kittens and he will get over it.

5. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Lions: Contender < Pretender

6. Homer34

Homer34 BOOMSTICK!

Uh.... DBR4E, we're Bears fans, we can't talk this year...

7. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

:rollinglaugh:
    somebody had to say it!

I wanted to come in here and post it so many times but i didnt want the Bears community bashing me everytime i posted

8. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Whatever it takes to get you up for a game I guess....I would think that homefield advantage all the way through would be enough incentive.

9. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

lions still had a pretty strong season compared to last year

10. Slammed

Slammed NFL-Fans Refugee

Only words of motivation for the Cowboys!

11. DaBearsrule4ever

Your point? LOL

12. Homer34

Homer34 BOOMSTICK!

I can't believe they beat us twice. Grossman's benching turned his career around, but I wish he would of started at least one of those games. Those games turned alot of people's opinion of Griese around. The first game was "Oh, he's just rusty" and the second game was "........wtf?!"

13. DaBearsrule4ever

That just shows be careful when you ask for a QB change.

14. Homer34

Homer34 BOOMSTICK!

Yep. But I think is was the right move. Grossman is a better QB now. It's just that Griese was worse than alot of people thought. He showed why he was a back-up. Sure, his statistics were better than Grossman's but everyone remembers how the sideline reacted after Berrians long grab against Oakland. It wasn't even that insane at the end Vs. Philly.

15. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Bradie James needs to get a grip. Get over the comments this moron made a year ago already. Jon Kitna's never met a mic he's never not liked.

16. DaBearsrule4ever

Sure, Kitna predicted 10-6 but didn't Mike Furrey predict 12-4 for the Lions?

17. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

what ever it takes but use it

18. you would think! :icon_cheesygrin: