The Official Carolina Panthers Thread

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by PantherGF, Sep 10, 2007.

1. another terrible offensive performance at home. im sick of fox's conservative attitude and his loyalty to inferior players. he has outstayed his welcome and it's time for him to go.

losing to the falcons..... :icon_sad:

2. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

How do they have an "official" thread? I thought you had to win games to get attention....:icon_cheesygrin:

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

No excuse here. They had no business losing to the Falcons. It's losses like this that put nails in John Fox's coffin.

4. gonna be a tough game today, let's play hard and keep it close!

5. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

ouch.....Favre for 3 touches...and the anti-ageless wonder Testaverde at QB....

6. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

So... which old fart played better?

7. PantherGF

PantherGF KEEP POUNDING

Ah well another loss its not like I couldn't see this one coming. It looks like the game I am going to is going to be a battle of the worst teams in the NFC when I goto the Panthers vs 49ers game lol

8. wasn't expecting us to win against the packers. just a better team than us. i see the rest of our winnable games being NO, SF and possibly @TB (if they've already wrapped up the division)

the rest im expecting us to lose so that'll give us a record of about 5-11 or 6-10

enough to save fox and hurney's neck?

9. PantherGF

PantherGF KEEP POUNDING

If Fox doesn't pull out a miracle and win the division you might as well figure hes gone after the end of the year. So might as well just start talking about who will replace him because I just don't see him pulling out the division from Tampa unless they lose all the rest of there games and we win which won't happen.

10. i agree he should be gone if he doesn't win the division but im not sure whether the injury excuse will save him again. to replace him i'd want an attacking defensive minded coach, one of the Ryan brothers, Singletary or Ron Rivera would be my preferences. Don't want Cowher or Marty

11. PantherGF

PantherGF KEEP POUNDING

i liked the way cowher ran things in Pittsburgh so I would like to see him in Carolina in the near future if we lose Fox

12. i thing it's pretty much a given now that fox will be gone. from what i saw on tv the stands were pretty much empty from kickoff, richardson acted when this happened under Capers and he'll act now with fox.

btw im not being optimistic any more. the way we're playing we'll lose every single game left on our schedule. high draft pick here we come!

13. PantherGF

PantherGF KEEP POUNDING

I think we may beat the 49ers (I'm just hoping that because I will be at that game lol) but that may be it thats only if Vinny starts but yeah we need to draft a QB though in the first round no question atleast someone for the future of Carolina so when Jake goes down or leaves Carolina we have someone good to replace him I am pulling for us to pick up Hawaii's QB in the draft next year either him or Andre Woodson from Kentucky but either would be fine with me.

14. i'm hoping for quarterback in the first and then improving in the trenches for the rest of the draft

15. we're out of the playoff hunt now so let's hope we can restore some pride tomorrow with a W

:blob10:

16. PantherGF

PantherGF KEEP POUNDING

What a time. I know we aren't going to make the playoffs but I went to the game Sunday and it was wild for as little of a crowd that was there, they were into it and loud and the tailgating before the game was awesome Parties everywhere. Seats we awesome cause Carolina and the 49ers both warmed up some on Endzone I was behind and all that plus 95% of the touchdowns scored were in the endzone I was behind sorry to be baffled like I am but this was my first NFL game I have went to and it was GREAT! Also proposed to my girlfriend in the stands and the start of the 4th quarter I will have pictures and videos in a photobucket link of everything later

17. sounds like a good trip :icon_smile:

18. ncnvader

ncnvader Stewart and Williams

We have a shot at playoffs. Don't be so pessimistic! :sarcasm1:. Very small chance. starts with beating the jags tomorrow. Then testeverde has to stay healthy and we need to establish a running game. If we play like last week, and not be conservative, we have a shot at least at 9-7 and taking spot #6 in the wild card race.

It would be awesome to see cowher in carolina. would welcome it with open arms. fox is good, but he's been playing too conservative the past few years.

Oh... and we should do this to david carr: :beatadeadhorse:

19. ncnvader

ncnvader Stewart and Williams

Please dismiss the last comment. :boohoo:

20. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

:rollinglaugh: