Will The Cowboys Go 15-1

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Omen, Dec 6, 2007.

?

can the Cowboys Go 15-1

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    64.7%
  2. NO

6 vote(s)
    35.3%
  1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

The dallas cowboys currently are 11-1 and have four games left. can they or will they go 15-1? they have games with Detroit, Philly, Carolina and Washington. So what do you think yes no maybe lets us know and lets us know why.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

None of those 4 teams can beat us. Maybe Washington on week 17 when the starters get some rest, but except for that, I don't think we'll lose another game.

3. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

I want a Super Bowl match up of Dallas 17-1 against the Pats at 18-0. That would be cool. Gives Dallas a chance at revenge on their only loss,and it would be a huge Super Bowl.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I think that would be the most hyped Super Bowl ever...and that's saying something :icon_eek:

5. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I hope you'll loose 2, but I highly doubt it.

6. Omen

lets see

detroit - this team has given us headaches but i see a d that wants retribution for last year

carolina - i really dont see a problem there with all there qb woes but ya never know

Philly - at home this is the one team that does scare me its a division rival and there looking to prove that they are no done

redskins - with all that has hwppen i dont see a redskins that is playing to there potential and is a bit distracted

7. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

can they?? of course anyone can I believe the poll needed to ask will they and i think they prob will not because they will sit everyone against wash with a 2 game lead over gb (tiebreaker)

8. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

Yep they should go 15-1 and that will make it that much sweeter when they end up the first place losers.

9. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

I see them resting starters and losing at least one more. They have no reason to play them just to go 15-1.

10. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

That depends. Is Jerome Bettis (running back of the LAST 15-1 team) going to go on TV and declare that the Cowboys aren't on his block yet? Is he going to rap about it? If not, then I say yes.

11. Omen

lol see you caugh ole mr morris last night

12. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

Uhmm there facing the eagles next week do you really think there going 15-1haha i think its possible they will beat the eagles again so yes theres a good chance they could do it but if the packers lose another game they could afford another lose so you never know might lose the last one just to rest the starters for the playoffs.

13. Slammed

Slammed NFL-Fans Refugee

They could. Depends if Brad Johnson and the rest of the bench want to play tough or not. Otherwise, I see probaby a 14-2 year. Which is still damn good!!