Homer Boards

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TOP DAWG, Dec 6, 2007.

1. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Don't you feel generally they get boring. It's great to keep up on current team events,but generally they want you to be mindless and follow the masses. :icon_rolleyes: The Colts Boards are the worst. It's a lot more fun mixing it up with fans from other teams,than get in line to view over and over the same homer crap. I get a much better perspective on other teams,and players on multi team boards.

2. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

Or the fact that people who don't agree with the homers get banned.

3. Cheezymadman

Cheezymadman Born Again Browns Backer

I find it incredibly ironic that Top Dawg is complaining about homers.

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

49ers.com is famous for this crap and a lot of the members want everyone to blindly follow the norm and not berate their team for fear that Nolan or York will pop onto the message board and get upset...what a freaking crock of crap, trust me they have much better and pressing things to do then find out what fans think of the way they run the team. Heaven forbid you say that Alex Smith is a waste of 50 million dollars.

He's talking about homer boards, and yes I agree with him they suck

5. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Hate Homer boards. If it is crap, I like to call it crap, period

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

:icon_lol:

7. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

The "official" texans board is full of homers, so everybody abandoned it. :tease:

8. I lurked some Colts sites for another board and Dam was on one with his lame butt Ask Dam thread that he claims he didin't start but he did.....it was awful.
    :groan: :groan: :groan:

9. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Who the Hell am I going to get into any good fights with at Pat's Homer Land? :icon_twisted: Here it's like a smorgasboard of posters who need attitude adjustments. Actually I'm not a Homer,just won't take crap about my team. Discuss, fine:attack and I bring it back. Comprende?

10. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Steelers site is....homers. I check it out but rarely post. I can't even imagine how boring a Pats one would be...haha

11. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

The Pat's team board has very knowledgable posters,and a great site for current info.,but generally boring as Hell.

12. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

there is a DC board that i got to and as TD said pretty knowledgeable but a bore. and i cant say crap heck butt snitch in there so i find that hard to do when i have the need to really express my self

13. lostfan

lostfan Starter

The Chicago Bears offish is a haven for the football goobered. Which is a shame because there are actually people in there that have IQs in the triple digits, or at least double, but they all look like complete morons for the vocal minority. However, as a whole I find the Bears fanbase to have a higher number of dumbass fans than the rest of the league, I guess just because of the sheer size of it.

14. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Lol, its like that every where.. I mean, I love the Cowboys fan base, we're all around. But for the most part of them, theyre all cocky and like to talk crap.. I feel I'm like how Top Dawg said, I don't bring it, unless attacked. But where I live in WV, Mainly Steelers, Skins, and Browns fans.. and theyre all moronic and idiotic when it comes to discussing football.

15. lostfan

lostfan Starter

The most obnoxious, by far, is the Pats. Honestly, while they do have a good number of legit fans and always have, there are so many arrogant cocksuckers in that fanbase that swear they've been fans their whole lives but didn't even realize there was a football team to watch when the Red Sox weren't playing before 2001. I couldn't imagine what the Pats offish must look like, I will take the Pats fans' words for it here and imagine that it'd be boring. A massive circle in which people take turns jerking off to/worshipping pictures of Tom Brady.

16. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

:clap06:

17. Spiderman34

Spiderman34 Starter

The Lions don't have an "offish", but everyone I've been to its the same... bunch of miserable hecks.

ugghhhh I can't wait til baseball starts.

18. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Patriots and Cowboys have one of the faker fan-bases out there and there easy to spot, theres a few of the Patriots fans on here who are easily spotted as the above.

19. Homer34

Homer34 BOOMSTICK!

FREAK YOU PEOPLE, MY BOARDS ARE THE BEST!!a

20. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

ha... you're such a rod. But what a perfect reference for this thread.