Bobby Petrino Resigns

Discussion in 'Atlanta Falcons' started by Bears 88, Dec 11, 2007.

1. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

college coaches should stick to college

2. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I agree with that, the real screw up to me was getting rid of Shaub. This wouldn't be near as big of a deal he was still there.

The guy better not be staying to coach the remaining games either, for his own health, he better get out of town as fast as he can (a la Saban). It probably is the best move for both of them but it's still a joke when these guys keep doing this crap.

3. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

:qft:

4. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

hes a bum, hes a terrible coach, he has no relationship with the players at all, they hate him and all he does is watch tape....no interaction with the players at all, how he got the job i'll never understand.....he cant relate to professional adult players, he needs the college players to depend on him, he will never make it in the pros, college coach for life and a mediocre one at that.

now they might draft a talented QB instead of brohm this year lol

5. unstable

unstable I need sex

Or not even finishing out a year...

Screw you Petrino. Cant wait to see what Hall has to say about the whole ordeal.

6. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Saban, Petrino... What kind of man is that? You can't honor a contract and you ask kids to behave and be loyal and all that stuff.
    Those guys have zero credibility.
    If I was a high school player's father, I'd never send my kid to those colleges to play football for those guys.

7. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

And the hits just keep on coming!

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

so this guy has signed 3 contracts over the last 11 1/2 months and has ouit on two of them.

i hope arkansas put in an early breach clause in this latest deal.

9. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

the thing is that many people here still think he has done nothing wrong and is a goat for the the feds.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

^^^^ wtf ??? :icon_eek:

11. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Wanna know what's ironic?

Lou Holtz was the Jets coach in 1976, he resigned after the Jets went 3-10 and went to Arkansas!:icon_eek: On Lou Holtz's first year at Arkansas, they went 11-1.

If history repeats, it'll be great to be a Razorback!

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah, players love to back a quiter.

13. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

If I was a Falcons fan, I would tell Petrino "don't let the door hit ya in the butt on the way out."

14. god what a spineless vag**a. who quits on their team 13 games in a 5 year contract. over the freaking phone as well and to not even address his team either.

classless

15. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

The Falcons will be better off without him. He wasn't going to do anything but keep the nose of that franchise planted in the ground.