The Official Carolina Panthers Thread

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by PantherGF, Sep 10, 2007.

1. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

We already have. :tease:

2. god help us

3. ncnvader

ncnvader Stewart and Williams

are my eyes decieving me. does that really say "what kind of are what we are". jesus christ fox.

4. hopefully with the season gone fox inject some of the youth tomorrow. see some more matt moore, and hopefully more predator as well. of course we'll lose but maybe there'll show more passion and get the team fired the hell up

5. ncnvader

So When do we make the official 2008 Carolina panthers thread? :pottytrain3:

6. PantherGF

PantherGF KEEP POUNDING

So who do you all think we should pick up in the draft and in the off season? Me personally I would love to see us pick up Owen Schmitt from WVU since Fox wants to go back to a power running game hes a really good all round Fullback and maybe in the 2nd round get a QB maybe Andre Woodson

7. ncnvader

No. i think we need to get a defensive lineman or safety with our first pick. Then get the other(lineman/safety) with our next pick.

We Currently have 3 QB's on our roster, which i am fine with all 3. 1.Jake Delhomme, 2.Matt Moore, and 3.Brett Basanez(however you spell it). i've never seen basanez play because he was injured early in the pre-season, but i can assume he won't get any regular season playing time... unless we have a repeat of this year(dear god we better not!)

We need to get our power back via free-agency. Weather that be we attempt to get Dayne now, or weather we pick-up Alexander If/After he is released from Seattle. We need and experienced back to go in for the 1-2 punch with Williams.

If we went with a lineman i would love Chris Long... but he won't fall in the draft, he'll go in the top 3. So either DE Derrick Harvey, or DT Kentwan Balmer would be nice. Then go after a safety in the 2nd round.

8. prideclaw

prideclaw Starter

Bump up to the top

9. PantherGF

PantherGF KEEP POUNDING

I made this thread last year sometime, but I agree move us up top to the Official team threads so we may continue our discussions

10. ncnvader

So what do yall think?

I say if we can do that despite some bad playcalling, defensive lapses, and vs a good chargers team, and without smith.... Imagine what we will do when that stuff isnt happening...

12-4. NFC South/ NFC champs.

11. Wes McSnipes

Wes McSnipes Rams Fan

:laughy32: :laughy32: :laughy32:

One game and this idiot thinks the Panthers are the best team in the NFC.

Hilarious.

Good luck getting past the Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, and Saints. The Panthers will not be the NFC Champs.

12. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

13. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

@GKillette

14. SRW

[MENTION=1716]G Killette[/MENTION] (has to be the username as it's in the database)

15. G Killette

G Killette Rookie

Whatever happened to that guy?
    [​IMG]

16. G Killette

G Killette Rookie

With the exception of the underlined, that was pretty damn close.

17. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/carolina-panthers/0ap1000000060276/Panthers-postgame-press-conference]NFL Videos: Panthers postgame press conference[/ame]

18. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/carolina-panthers/0ap2000000062540/Newton-happy-to-finally-beat-Saints]NFL Videos: Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers happy to finally beat New Orleans Saints[/ame]

19. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/carolina-panthers/0ap1000000062768/Panthers-postgame-press-conference]NFL Videos: Panthers postgame press conference[/ame]

20. SRW