MOUSE'S 3 ROUND MOCK

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by mouse, Dec 20, 2007.

1. mouse

mouse Starter

2. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

heck mario Manningham i hate that douche

3. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

i highly doubt we get a DT. 3-4 defense, We got Tank, and Ratliff, and Ferguson when healthy. Just my opinion tho.

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Hopefully we can re-sign Faneca and don't have to use first 2 picks on olinemen, but Chevis Jackson in the 3rd would be nice

5. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I like all 4 picks for the Fins. Dorsey imo is a lock with the #1. Reggie Smith for OU can play CB or S and would be a nice addition to the defensive back field. Limas Sweed would be a steal at that point, he's got the size and hands to make an immediate impact at WR for Miami. Bell in the 3rd rd is a good fit also. The guy is a playmaker with a nose for the ball as he lead the team in tackles with 126, 5 forced fumbles and 4 picks. I would be happy with this draft.

6. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

I'd love to get Jackson at 15. If nothing else, he'd certainly add excitement to the team.

7. mouse

mouse Starter

NONE THAT ARE REALLY IDEAL FITS AS A NT IN A 3-4 IMO.

YES AND GET YOU THE RETURN MAN YOU GUYS REALLY NEED AS WELL.

I'LL MAKE SURE TO WRITE THAT DOWN.

8. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

I can't see us going for a CB on day one, let alone in the first round. LBer in the 2nd? I dont think so.

Our first two rounds should be looking at DE or WR, no where else.

9. mouse

mouse Starter

AFTER MATHIS THE JAGS HAVE LITTLE TO NOTHING AT CB.

10. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

hate the steelers pick, i want cherilus in the first, hills in the second would be badass then lol.

heck a corner, we need a WR or felix jones

11. mouse

mouse Starter

CHERILUS IS PROBABLY A REACH AT THAT POINT WITH HOW HE HAS PLAYED THIS YEAR. I DON'T SEE A NEED FOR JONES, I COULD FOR A WR THOUGH.

12. Jammin Jaguar

Sorry but you've not been watching the Jaguars then. Brian Williams has played outstandingly well this year and definitely doesn't need replacing. Cousin and Starks have too played very well.

You're wrong, we've got some talent at CB.

13. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

if Ratliff wasn't ideal for 3-4, he wouldn't have been re-signed, him and tank going in and out, also keeps them fresh. Just my opinion, the way Ratliff played against Eagles was awesome this past sunday.. Stats didn't show nothing too great, but even once kept McNabb from getting a first down.

14. great panthers mock, you've hit our three big needs, well done

15. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

LB isn't really a Day 1 need for the Colts at this point, with starters Tyjuan Hagler, Gary Brackett and Freddy Keiaho all under contract at least throguh next year, and decent depth in Clint Session, Rob Morris, and Rocky Boiman, and the Colts never pick a OG until (traditional) Day 2. DeMario Pressley and Cliff Avril (since you have Tommy Blake going ONE pick ahead in round 3 :icon_evil:) would make for a nice first two picks.

16. mouse

mouse Starter

YA I'VE SEEN ABOUT 4 JAGS GAMES THIS YEAR, WILLIAMS HAS NEVER BEEN AN OUTSTANDING CORNER AND NEVER WILL BE. INFACT YOU ARE THE ONLY JAGS FAN ON ANY BOARD I'VE POSTED THIS THAT DOESN'T LIKE THAT PICK. COUSINS AND STARKS ARE NOTHING MORE THEN NICKEL AND DIME BACKS, THEY ARE NOT STARTER CALIBER.

TANK WAS HARDLY A GOOD FIT FOR THE 1 TECHNIQUE IN A COVER 2 DEFENSE. I'VE NEVER UNDERSTOOD HOW THEY THOUGHT HE WOULD FIT AS A NOSE IN A 3-4. HE'D MAKE A BETTER END IN THAT DEFENSE IMO.

THEY ARE A TOUGH TEAM SINCE THEY DON'T HAVE A LOT OF NEEDS. I DO THINK THEY COULD USE SOME BETTER TALENT AT LB, BUT WHEELER AT THAT POINT IS JUST A STEAL. AND WITH THE CHANCE AT THEM LOSING SOME STARTING O-LINE I THINK THE GUARD WOULD BE A SMART CHOICE.

17. Jammin Jaguar

They're not starter caliber yet you mean. Williams is a very capable starter at RCB and is better than a lot of #2 CBs in the NFL at the moment. His openfield tackling ability is great.

18. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

The Colts could use a better #2 RB before more LB depth, and any LB coming into the Colts would have a LOT of work to do to supplant any of the Colts starting LBs. Defensive needs at this point for the Colts (IMO anyway) are: a dominant 3-tech UT (average need not apply, Brock can fill that) and DE depth. DeMario Pressley has the type of talent to become the dominant 3-tech type of guy that can make a Tampa 2 scheme flourish (see: Warren Sapp, Tommie Harris) if he can just stay healthy. As for offensive needs, while OG is a need, it's one the Colts never address before round 5, and one that the starting positions could realistically be filled by players already on the roster, even if Lilja and Scott walk. More pressing needs on offense include: #2 RB and TE (which jumps to major concern if the Colts can't resign Dallas Clark).

19. mouse

mouse Starter

LINK ADDED TO ORIGINAL POST

20. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

DeSean Jackson will not be the first WR taken and he is clearly not a top prospect for the Eagles. There will be more dynamic and legit WRs taken before Jackson. hell i dont even see him going in rd1. If Philly takes a WR at 15 then they will target a guy like Malcolm Kelly or Adarius Bowman.