Who Is The NFL's Best WR?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Jammin Jaguar, Dec 22, 2007.

?

Who is the NFL's best Wide Receiver?

1. Randy Moss

9 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Terrell Owens

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. Larry Fitzgerald

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. Marvin Harisson

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. Torry Holt

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  6. Reggie Wayne

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  7. Braylon Edwards

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  8. Steve Smith

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  9. Chad Johnson

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  10. Other (please specify)

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

Reading a thread on Larry Fitzgerald gave me this idea of starting a new thread about who really is the NFL's best Wide Receiver.

I expect you've all got your opinions so share them, my vote does go to Larry Fitzgerald.

Who's yours?

2. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

Maybe a fluke year and Driver doubled teamed...Jennings.

3. FinFan_23

FinFan_23 Team Veteran

Randy Moss.

4. BroncoBJ

BroncoBJ JayCutler4MVP!!!

Brandon Marshall.

5. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

Right now I don't know how you could pick anyone else. I dislike the guy, but he's having a 1987 Jerry Rice caliber year, even if he does push off a minimum of 5 times a game.

6. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

...And Pacman Jones is my grandad. Serious answers please?

7. P16

P16 posting while intoxicated

I voted for Fitzgerald, but my vote would have gone to Boldin if he hadn't had the injury plagued year he has. He's a much better receiver and overall player than Fitzgerald when theyre both healthy, and Fitz's big numbers only seem to come when Boldin's either playing hurt or not playing at all.

8. truelife

truelife 6-0 is our goal

i based my vote on the past few years and i don't see any other choice other then marvin harrison... I know he has been injured much of this year but he is a model of consistency. he puts up his stats every year even while teams double team him. he also is not arrogant or cocky.

maybe it helps that him and manning have such great chemistry but other receivers can have the same chemistry if they work at it

9. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Best this year?....Randy Moss....best over past few years?....Marvin Harrison.Best over Career?....Harrison and Owens.....who would I want as an all around player?....Hines Ward. Who could end up being top ten ever?.....Smith and Fitzgerald.

Kinda tough to answer without clarification on what we're choosing from.

10. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I gotta go with Moss. The guy has the speed to get deep, the size to go up and get it and the technique to not get flagged for offensive pass interference every other ball thrown his way. T.O. may be on the list but he imo drops way to many balls to be even mentioned.

11. BroncoBJ

:lol: In a few years hes going to be the best in the game.
    Just watch.
    Hes a complete WR.
    He Blocks like Hines Ward
    He's hard to tackle like Anquan Boldin/Coltson/ect.
    Hes got pretty good hands like a Moss or Chad.

And he celebrates.

Hes not one dimensional like many WR's in the game and he doesn't push off every game.

Just wait

12. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

The question was who the best WR in the game is now....not in 2 years. I agree Marshall has a hell of a lot of potential, but in no way can you put him in with the best guys playing now.

13. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Moss this year. He made a one handed catch over the middle in heavy traffic that was one of the finest catches I've ever seen. He had to jump as high as he could to even get his hand on it,and the ball was thrown hard. Amazing.

14. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

Yes if your saying best wideout in the NFL and that means now so that would go to randy moss he is just amazing your just amazed by him when you see his highlights or watch him he is awesome.

15. BroncoBJ

Maybe I'm thinking Best YOUNG WR :icon_cool:

I would say Moss is playing the best right now but only because Brady is his QB. Where was he with the Raiders? :lol:

16. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

BAM...hear that?....shake'n bake what? one more time hear that? shake'n bake

17. ncnvader

ncnvader Stewart and Williams

I think it's tom brady that makes Moss good. Wes welker is a much better reciever than Moss imo. Moss needs a QB to make him good(or even try for that matter...) But like the other guy said, over how long? this season it has to be moss even though he doesnt have to do alot to win(although that one catch over the middle was amazing) But i think if smith has another reciever to compliment him, he is the most dynamic. he's only 5'9, and look at what he does. Not having delhomme hurts him to. 40 year olds, and People who are worse than cleo lemon(*COUGH* DAVID CARR *COUGH*). with moore he's been doing pretty good. Final Answer: steve smith :D

18. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

Moss may be perceived as great - but he does NOT like to go over the middle, he prefers his catches to be in the end-zone! He is also one of the best at pushing off and getting away with it, or pushing off and the DB gets called for pass interference.

I think Marvin Harrison has to be one of the best receivers in the league today.

And being a homer, I would have to add Driver and Jennings to the list... very good YAC!

19. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

it would be close between Randy Moss and T.O.

20. Randy Moss. You could say TO but Moss is playing like he did back when he was in Minny.