Who Is The NFL's Best WR?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Jammin Jaguar, Dec 22, 2007.

?

Who is the NFL's best Wide Receiver?

1. Randy Moss

9 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Terrell Owens

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. Larry Fitzgerald

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. Marvin Harisson

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. Torry Holt

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  6. Reggie Wayne

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  7. Braylon Edwards

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  8. Steve Smith

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  9. Chad Johnson

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  10. Other (please specify)

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

Yeah, like 35 year old Randall Cunningham, Jeff George, Gus Frerotte, and Daunte Culpepper. What Moss need to make him good is what he gets, referees completely ignoring his constant pushing off.

2. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Don't talk about my boy Randall! But you knocked it out of the ballpark. Moss makes his quarterbacks better, not vice versa. Definitely the best WR in the league this year.

3. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

It's reached the point that they call him on this if he even gets his hand close to the receiver. Many times even on replay no one can see pushoffs. This year the refs are really over reacting,because they were told to watch him real close. You watch anyone that close,you will find violations,because you talk yourself into believing what's not there. I've seen Moss make catches this year that few receivers could make if any. However,in the last 4 games,he's dropped more passes than he should. Last game,Brady hit him among 4 defenders,and the ball bounced off his hands,and was intercepted. First 8 games,I don't remember him dropping any.

4. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

WHAT?! I've seen him catch TDs this year where he's doubled, shoves a guy completely out of his way, catches the ball, and lands in the endzone, only to see the ref raise his hands signaling TD with no flags. In fact, you can find it in just about any highlight reel of his performance this season. If that's not OPI, then it might as well not be a rule.

5. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

I've seen him get away with a couple,but not with the extent you are talking about,and I've seen all their games. All receivers push off,but some are better at it. Moss has been singled out this year,and the league has stated they were going to do it. He's been called for way too many,that he flatly didn't do or were very marginal.

6. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

Andre Johnson
    Randy Moss
    T.O
    Smith
    10 others tied at 5 :icon_jook:

7. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

This year belongs to Randy Moss. Cough,fart and belch all you want. He is a scoring machine. Every year has one. He is this years.

8. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

Look at the TD catch at about the 4:12 mark in [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zR0EJ8mI8k&feature=related]this video[/ame], you'll see the guy who falls down is pushed by Moss (5 yards away from a ref no less), who then proceeds to catch the catch the ball and come down with it. The ref simply raises his hands, signaling TD. It becomes very clearly shown at the 4:23 mark of the video that that was OPI. Then at the 6:12 mark, you clearly see Moss do the same thing in a one on one matchup. Same thing happens, only with a slight comeback route, at the 7:40 mark. Then the replays shown after confirm how blatant it is. Thing is, Moss does things like that at least 5 times per game, yet he's been called for OPI maybe 5 times on the season, and some of those were admittedly unwarranted "make-up" calls. All I'd like is for the refs to call it on him WHEN HE DOES IT.

9. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

He pushed #44's hands/arms off him,but he never pushed the guy in the body. I watched this 10 times,and don't see it.

10. RAF Eagle

RAF Eagle yup yup

Larry Fitz

never has much to work with yet still produces the goods in my eyes

11. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Statwise- Moss

overall wr- Braylon Edwards

12. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

Where is Bowe ? :icon_cheesygrin:

No , i think , it is Moss. But he has the best QB on his side....

13. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Right now, Randy Moss.

14. sender_name

sender_name Rookie

I am going with moss because he is on the list, but for the pats, wes welker has been a complete unsung hero. He was incredible this year. I knew from the moment they signed him he would be a great 3rd down receiver, but he was amazing

15. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

Best WR at the moment is Randy Moss, you cnat argue with his stats, plus did you guys see his blocks on saturday!:icon_cheesygrin:

But if i were picking a WR for a new team or something, i wouldn't go any further than Larry fitzgerald.