Our Members From Across The Pond

Discussion in 'Site News' started by Sweets, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Those top sites lists are all so subjective though. Each site has their own ways to gauge how well a site is doing. One site that can be #1 on one list could be a middle of the pack on another site. I just link to them since they seem to be popular and maybe a new member will find us that way.

3. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

It's been a pleasure. Thanks for the comments. :cheers:

4. blitzah

blitzah Starter

Sounds good. I didnt realize there was so many people from over here on GIF :).

5. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

I've been coming here more then going to ****.com/x/...their 49er forum is just terrible with announcement news and no posters. I wore out my welcome in their shout box. :tsk: This is such an awesome site to spend money, earn money, earn reps, I love it here.:icon_cheesygrin:

6. clafover

clafover Rookie

well, if are from usa, uk, mexico, germany...., dont worry our land is the football

7. Jtracey10

Jtracey10 Jets in '08

I post in a lot of forums and have this one is very good.

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I wanted to bring this up to the forefront again because we have more members from across the pond and would like to thank them also for making GIF their own.

Thank you from everyone here @ GIF, the multicultural thing is great.

9. Marion Who?

Marion Who? Captain Stiff Arm

Cheers Sweets. Amazing how fast the sport is growing here in England, astonishing...

10. red_askew

red_askew #1 Macho!

prefer this to the other one i use to use. Like the way you can earn money and spend it.

11. JAUK32

JAUK32 The "M" Pire

Thank you. great site

12. packerboy

packerboy Bugger off

It's better than any of the other boards I've been on. The rep system is pretty awesome and the members are willing to have a laugh. Thanks for keeping this running.

13. Marion Who?

Pretty awesome, got my head around the money system, and the rep system. Just need a few posts then i can get gaming :D.

14. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

Simply a great site with alot of really loyal fans like myself.

15. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

:flaguk:

16. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Glad you guys are all liking the site. :icon_cool:

17. Marion Who?

The place rocks!

18. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

New member from Ireland, Galway Football fan...enjoy the site

19. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Yes enjoy, enjoy. I love this site,

20. Looks like I'm the only member from Ireland on here. Cool site guys. Just to echo UK poster sentiments this sport is growing evident by the IAFL (Irish American Football League) and hopefully sooner rather then later we'll get some more Irish members on here.

Oh and thanks Sweets for all your help:icon_cool: