49ers Hire Mike Martz for Offensive Coordinator

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by frost, Jan 8, 2008.

1. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

I can't wait to see the 4 WR set Martz will come up with: Lelie, Battle, Hill/or draft 2 WRs. I can't see D Jackson remaining a 49er for he dropped so many catchable balls, and Gillmore was GARBAGE! WHy the heck we keep signing Gillmore to do nothing was beyond me!

2. Spiderman34

Spiderman34 Starter

No.

The reason he failed here (if you want to call it that) is because we had a pitiful O-line.

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

yea because you keep getting wide receivers in the first round instead of a good o-linemen at least get a few in FA if you're going to get another WR .

4. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Yeah, it's amazing. Detroit couldn't get an Oline and we couldn't set up a no. 1 WR and we got to replace Allen/Jennings on the left side. RIght now, the 49ers resemble a burnt area that needs serious fixing. I'm encouraged by this hire, but I hope we can get some good players either FA or draft.

5. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

Allen at this stage of his career it isn't going to be hard to replace. I think Baas may move over to the left side like he played in college.

6. lostfan

lostfan Starter

They did... and yet...

I mean it's not like CJ sucks, far from it, but come on, I mean Patrick Willis, LaRon Landry, Adrian Peterson, and oh yeah Joe Thomas were guys they needed BADLY but Millen I guess gets his information from mock drafts.

7. Spiderman34

Spiderman34 Starter

Millen refuses to address needs.

He is not smart.

8. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

What WRs should the 49ers pick up in the draft?