Cowboy Fans, Sorry About Your Loss

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by 49erGenius, Jan 13, 2008.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah, but I was alive for only three of those rings. And the last one happened when I was 13 years old...

2. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

oh well some people's teams dont have any rings so quit crying. Be happy that you got to see your team win it all bro.

3. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

it was like new years all over again calling but this time to rub it in. plus watching TO cry about Homo Romo was the icing on the cake. Dem boys can't live this nutt up down, love it man!
    :icon_jook:

4. BroncoBJ

BroncoBJ JayCutler4MVP!!!

:lol: @ the wrong teams.
    I aint sorry.
    Cowboys got what they freaking deserved.

5. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

I loved it too. BTW keep posting so I can see that sig.

6. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

And some teams don't have a crappy owner named John York and his sister Denise. Jerry Jones should be proud to be the only owner so quit crying, Steady. We'll continue to suck until we fire Mike Nolan and sell the team.

Because dipcrap, it should've been Colts vs. Pats! Colts beat Pats, Colts go to Superbowl.. Pats losing to Colts brings respect back to the NFL and the fans. San DIego is a hurt team, what part don't you get? Did Rivers play the whole game? did LT? Did Gates? Did the San Diego D do what it can to shut down the Colts? Answer is all No , no, no, no, and no! San Diego will lose to Pats, Pats go to Superbowl, Pats will win it all against either the Giants or the Packers, period. The game is about as over as the 49ers season. We didn't fire our coach. Unless New England loses, it's going to be the same old crap for next year. What fan wants that for next year, seriously, same old teams over and over?

7. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Should have been??? In the name of what?
    How in the world the Colts and the cowboys desserved to win more than the Chargers and the Giants??

8. blitzah

blitzah Starter

I thought Dallas would win, Eli and the Giants dont seem good enough to me. As for the wrong teams going to the SuperBowl comment, i disagree with that, you win and you should go. The Giants need to win their next match if they want to go there anyway.

9. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Just talked to Goddell. He say the 49ers ain't fixed for a SB within the next decade. :hb1:

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah, i am, like so sorry. :icon_cheesygrin:

11. KASSIE

KASSIE What's It to YA??

Is it next season yet???

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Hi, Kbutt. Need a hug? Because I sure do :icon_sad:

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

terrell needs a hug more than you do TJ.

14. Fricker 4

Fricker 4 Crabtree fall to 10

Awww so sad... i called every bit of this. I put 2k down on both chargers and giants woo woo. Man i knew i shoulda put down more!

15. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Youre welcome. He was a beast. My Girl is a skins fan, so it makes life hard in the regular season, but most definitely did not want Washington to get out of round 1. I wanted Seahawks to win, and beat GB.. so if Dallas would have won, we'd of got our revenge chance on them from last season. No need for that now. But I disagree with this thread, this dude needs Y2J to save him, instead of the 49ers.

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

A Cowboys fan dating a Redskins fan? That's unacceptable.

17. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Cheap way to ask Kassie for a date :icon_wink:

Hey Inclulbus, time to show up the latest picture of your shelf, ya know which one I'm talking bout :icon_mrgreen:

18. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

Im glad they lost they would be glad if we lost the divisional round but we got to get there first.

19. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

[​IMG]

I went big for the playoffs.... :icon_sad:

20. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

GMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN lol