Latest Mock Draft!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Crowned, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Link: http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft08/insider/columns/story?columnist=mcshay_todd&id=3197734&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnfl%2fdraft08%2finsider%2fcolumns%2fstory%3fcolumnist%3dmcshay_todd%26id%3d3197734

2. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Posting the link does no good unless you are an insider, and I'm not. The picks look pretty good to me though.

3. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

The Falcons will not draft Ryan or Brohm. I'm sick of everyone having Ryan as our pick. If McFadden, both Long's, and Dorsey are gone, I hope to God we either trade down or pick Sedrick Ellis. Doing both of those would be too sweet!

4. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

Quentin Groves isn't too bad of a pick at all, glad they decided to mock us a DE instead of a WR like other sites.

5. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

AMEN TO THAT

6. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Do these people really get picked? Suppose the player on no. 1 falls to no. 5 or lower?:icon_eek:

Priceless!:icon_cheesygrin:

7. mouse

mouse Starter

YOU SHOULD PROBABLY MENTION TODD MCSHAY SOMEWHERE SINCE THAT IS HIS MOCK.

8. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

^^^Omg....and you wonder why you have a thread in the fight club?:eek:hboy:

9. mouse

mouse Starter

FROM WHAT I NOTICED CORRECT TITLES SEEMS TO BE VERY IMPORTANT ON THIS BOARD AND IN THIS FORUM SINCE THEY ALL SEEM TO GET EDITED. PLUS IN GENERAL YOU SHOULD NEVER POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT WITHOUT SAYING WHO DID IT.

10. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

If you read the Link it is obvious it came from ESPN. As soon as you open the link also the guys picture and name comes up. This is pointless IMO

11. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Guys....get back on topic.

12. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Thank you, I didn't try to claim it was mine in anyway, the link says who it is.. Now if I didn't post the link then I understand where you're coming from.

13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I'm tired of every nearly every single mock I see anywhere having us picking a wideout in the 1st. Bowman, Hardy, Sweed, whatever, our wideouts aren't the problem, it's our quarterbacks. Our WR corps wouldn't be half bad if they had someone halfway decent throwing them the ball. I mean, sure, I'd love to get a great wideout somehow, but it's not such a priority that we need to be blowing a first on one. DL, OL, even corner and safety need to be adressed over WR.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, hasn't the bottom of the draft order changed quite a bit since the post?

14. mouse

mouse Starter

WASN'T TRYING TO SAY YOU WERE STEALING IT OR SOMETHING, JUST THAT YOU SHOULD INCLUDE THE AUTHORS NAME. ESPECIALLY FOR A SITE LIKE ESPN WHERE THERE ARE NUMEROUS AUTHORS. THE LINK WAS IN THERE BUT WHO IS ACTUALLY GOING TO CLICK ON IT WHEN IT'S ALL PASTED RIGHT IN THE POST.

WIDEOUT I DO THINK IS A PRETTY BIG NEED FOR THEM, BUT YEAH EVERYONE ALWAYS SEEMS TO GIVE THEM A WIDEOUT. PROBABLY BECAUSE THERE IS USUALLY SOME PRETTY DECENT VALUE AVAILABLE AT THAT POINT.

I PERSONALLY THINK THEY SHOULD ADD TO THEIR FRONT 7 ON DEFENSE AND HAVE THEM TAKING KENTWAN BALMER WHO WOULD BE A REAL NICE FIT AS A DE IN A 3-4.

15. DarthGator

DarthGator Global Mod at Fans

no woodson please

16. M1LEHIGH

M1LEHIGH Backup Clipboard Holder

Welcome to Denver Clady!!!!

17. KJ3

KJ3 Terminally Slack-Jawed

well, decent mock-good explanations i just don't think some of them are right.

personally i think it's either mcfadden or DE long #1 to miami.

falcons guys need to warm up to the idea of ryan at the helm, it's pretty likely i would say. between chef joey harrington and big gary coleman there are many GOOD qbs in atlanta

i don't think mendenhall falls to 25

i like the idea of philips on the texans secondary-speaking of good coaching in kubiak's 14 picks 7 are starters, and 3 are looking to break the starting lineup next year. when most of your draft picks are contributing you are doing something right!

18. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

Dimitroff, Falcons GM, has pretty much said they aren't going to take a QB with their first. Now if they trade down or something, maybe. Think about who they signed as a head coach. Do you really think they will pass up on Ellis or Dorsey if either are available? They just got rid of Coleman but I heard he wants to resign with them if the price is right.

19. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Charger Fan in The UK

I just don't see the chargers picking ILB because Matt Wilhelm and Steven Cooper did well last season.

20. KJ3

KJ3 Terminally Slack-Jawed

at this point i'm unaware that the falcons have signed a head coach already. who it is?

i just can't imagine that a team in that qb situation (losing vick, trading schaub, suffering through harrington and big gary) would totally disregard a qb of ryan's caliber falling into their laps. he's in the typical "franchise qb" mold.

i don't mean this as a dig at you, but how easy would the pick be if ya'll still had schaub? i love what he brings to us, but at the same time we desperately need that 2nd 2nd rounder we traded off...