Ha Ha Ha, Check Out The COOL Patriot Pictures!

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by 49erGenius, Feb 4, 2008.

1. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

2. Ablaze

Ablaze wtf?

those suck, show some more effort, will ya?

3. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

I said they came from another site, sorry the creators didn't do anything else impressive. :tsk: I thought they were hysterical, especially the empty trophy case if it's proven the Pats have cheated to win those 3 Superbowls. That would mean the Pats are BIGGER losers then the Bills. :rollinglaugh:

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Well you really didn't say they came from another in your first post, you didn't even credit the site they came from...<just saying>

5. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

My sig does a better job, Humiliation and Seizures in one.

6. Ablaze

Ablaze wtf?

Gotta love the seizures.

7. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

With all due respect, if I was to say that site was a Pokemon site, the fans would be doing this :laughpound::laughpound::eek:a08: :word42: :sleepy2: :laughy37: :gtfo: :ignoreu: :duncelaugh: :thistopicsucks: and then :nohijacking: the thread that is suppose to be :laughpound: turns into a :cry:

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

can someone translate tard ?

9. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

10. Flaxe1

Flaxe1 1st Stringer

It's locked for a certain reason, they're not funny.:icon_confused:

11. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

What about what SteveRobWhatever left about that kid wearing a 19-0 shirt? Now I thought it was funny, but not exactly a top 10. how come what I posted wasn't funny? I'll admit the camera crop on Bellichck is pretty obvious, but I still think it's good for laughs.

And from what I understand, that topic was locked because they have an NFL thread to talk about the game.

12. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO8OGo9UWDM[/media]

:icon_cheesygrin: :icon_cheesygrin:

13. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

So I take it this season is going to be known as the '18-FAIL' season for the Patriots? Nice. :icon_lol:

Thank god we can say "New York Giants - SB XLII Champions" and not "New England Patriots - SB XLII Champions*".

14. TDJets72027

Yes sir. Anyone who beats the Pats are my friend.:icon_cheesygrin:

15. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

16. TDJets72027

Pikachu, use your thunderbolt attack!

17. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

See? that's why I didn't want to post the URL because right away, here comes the JOKES that I didn't want this thread turned into. It just gives you a little more ammo to make up more political bullcrap about me. Thank you very much for ruining this thread, Wide Left, as in you left wing booted thug. I don't even know why you're even a fan, that amazes me each day. :tsk:

18. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Yet another example of wide right and his political bullcrap. When will it end?

19. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Don't forget to get out and vote today if you live in one of the super tuesday states!

20. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

[​IMG]

And I never vote.:icon_cheesygrin: But I'll vote for McCain if he's on the ballot.:thumb: