Any LT Fans???

Discussion in 'San Diego Chargers' started by HappyFootballFan, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

I've had LT in my keeper league for 5 years now and I've won 1st place 3 times and 2nd twice. Of course I love LT. :)

2. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

That's more like you being a former Raider fan after the knifing incidents when the Raiders come to your stadium, so you became a Charger fan just to get protection from Raider FOOLS.

You still failed to explain how come Rivers/Gates/and your kicker were willing to play through with injuries? Rivers probably put his 2008 season on the line just now with the surgery. Your RB gets to do nothing but relax and be happy the media can heckle the Pats and leave him alone. Bottom line is if you got 3 other players that played through an injury and you got one player that decided not to play because of a little injury, those 3 get more credit then the one who QUIT on the team.

3. Capper

Capper Starter

Personally I think that LT is one of the best, I do hope he can do even more than he has done.

By the way I don't like the Giants and I'm sure their win was just a second of luck but not because they are better than the Pats:icon_evil::icon_evil:

4. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

I think of that win as saving the NFL's reputation before the revealation of the Pats illegal Superbowl wins are revealed. The Superbowl was looking very bad, doesn't matter if 97 million watched it, how many of them LIKED the matchup? You won't get a high response.

5. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Stil a little bitter?
    In the SB I saw, was played by two even teams and if the Pats had won, it would have been bc they was the better team. Just saying...

6. hugh

hugh bench warmer

Different injurys on different positions. You are comparing apples to oranges.

7. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I like what LT does on the field and for my fantasy team.....but I'm starting to wonder about how he's viewed by his peer's and teammates. The guy always says the right things when the cameras are on but there were a few instances this season where he was caught giving people dirty looks or the one instance where Rivers sat down beside him and LT got up with a disgusted look shaking his head (Tennessee game).:dontknow:

8. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

He's respected by his teammates, he's the one that called the players only meeting before they went on a winning streak, there was an article about in on yahoo. LT is a by example leader and his teammates respect him as such.

What the hell are you talking about? You lost me after all that Raider gibberish. I have never and will never be a Raider fan.

9. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Yeah, but how come Colts STILL managed to go 13 and 3 while missing a few key players? I know anytime my team gets ONE injury, just one on ANY position, even the so called weak player was a KEY injury and our season is instantly over. I still feel despite all the injuries you had, you beat the Pats 28 to 21. You don't put up 3s and THINK you got a chance unless your defense does it's job, and giving up 21 points, you didn't do your job.

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Well, since you quote him...

Don't pay attention to the genius, BoltzRule. He lives in his own little fantasy world where everything is a conspiracy.

11. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

I know, he posted on the old Fans, I just have nothing else to do right now. :icon_confused:

12. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

I love what Tomlinson does on the field. Always a thrill to see when he's gonna bust one and always racking up yards. The scoring record was a great accomplishment also. I still am not sold on his leadership abilities though. I think his teamates love him but that doesn't mean they follow him. To me there's still a difference. You don't have to be the qb to be the heart of a team. I think Tomlinson could be the leader of the Chargers but I am not sure he wants to be. Boltz and Hugh and ll might have a different view because they follow him and the team closer (obviously) but sometimes you can't see the forrest for the trees.
    I hope he continues to excite the NFL and I hope he takes his leadership role on and maybe that's what takes the Chargers to the next level.

13. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

He isn't really a vocal leader, he's more comfortable being a person who leads by example. This was the first season where he tried to be more vocal. Merriman and Rivers are much better vocal leaders, and that's fine, most teams want their QB to be their offensive leader and their best defender to be their defensive leader.

I think eventually Rivers will become the leader, LT will always be respected, but even when Brees was here he allowed Brees to be the leader.

14. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

You're actually listening to a Cowboy fan that lives in Mexico and drinks the polluted water that affects his mind? I got the loco on ignore. The loco is too scared to say that I'm right on a few things. You want to call Tomlinson LT, that's fine by me, but I'll never respect him for what he had done. I've seen many other athletes put their lives on the line in a HUGE event. Sometimes they win, sometimes not, but least they put it on the line. Tomlinson did not, and long as the Chargers are now 0 and 3 vs. Pats, he's still a LOSER until further notice. Real creditability comes when you beat a team like the Pats, and you can't do the job.

I'll give you 10,000 to never talk to TJ again. He's been riding me since I got here because his frat buddies Steady and Unstable COULDN"T get the job done.

15. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

Why should I not talk to a Cowboy fan from Mexico, are Mexicans not allowed to like football and talk about it? I have no problem with TJ so there's no reason for me not to talk to him. If I had to not respond to someone that someone would be you.

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

:moe:

17. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

He's ignoring me for no reason and I feel that's childish. Here's the response you just missed out on from me:

Yeah, but how come Colts STILL managed to go 13 and 3 while missing a few key players? I know anytime my team gets ONE injury, just one on ANY position, even the so called weak player was a KEY injury and our season is instantly over. I still feel despite all the injuries you had, you beat the Pats 28 to 21. You don't put up 3s and THINK you got a chance unless your defense does it's job, and giving up 21 points, you didn't do your job.

Failure to counter will result in a checkmate.

18. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Shut up, you Mexican polluted water drinker. :grouplaugh:

:doh:

19. HappyFootballFan

HappyFootballFan Just livin' each day

I agree. I've always thought of LT as Ladanian Tomlinson...and so call him what you want to call him. All I know is that LT is the man....LT would never sell out, or be featured on the cover of "In Touch" magazine sipping appletinis on a night out with the former members of N'Sync! LT is a real man that has worked hard, a great team member, but also amazing of his own accord.

He's got some awesome videos on YouTube! Or on the Vizio website, since he's featured all over their site. (www dot vizio dot com/lt)

20. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Ladanian Tomlinson will never be an LT for you just don't quit out there on an injury. Gates, Rivers, and the K played through theirs, why not Tomlinson?