Any LT Fans???

Discussion in 'San Diego Chargers' started by HappyFootballFan, Feb 6, 2008.

1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Dunno if this was wrong. He was going to play in a very important game to help his team. Unfortunately the injury forced him to quitt.

2. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Charger Fan in The UK

You know if he was anywhere near healthy..he would have been out there

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

It was honorable, but ultimately, he got hurt worse than what he was by going out there and trying to play. I don't blame him by saying it was the wrong thing. I think that came out wrong...I blame the team for letting him...

4. efunk_adelic

efunk_adelic bolt fanatic

you mean Lawrence Taylor the admitted drug user? ... I can't believe you are comparing these to.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

:skull:

6. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Bur Lawrence Taylor didn't quit in a big game, did he? Look, anything SHORT of walking or moving an arm, you play in the playoffs. If Rivers/Gates, and the Kicker had to suck it up with their injuries, so should Tomlinson. What Tomlinson did cost his team 16 points and the win over the Pats. Unless the chargers beat the Pats, Tomlinson is going to have it rough.

7. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Madden science I assume?

8. hugh

hugh bench warmer

Does he have anything else?

9. efunk_adelic

efunk_adelic bolt fanatic

luckily Tomlinson is not worried what you think of him.

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

What? Of course he is!!! Everybody cares about what the genius has to say!!!! :icon_eek:

11. HappyFootballFan

HappyFootballFan Just livin' each day

Yea, and he's got some great videos that he did with Vizio. I found them on YouTube when I was browsing for the ESPN interview LT did.

www [dot] youtube [dot] com/watch?v=W3xv_TAWrvo

and

www [dot] youtube [dot] com/watch?v=-XPBb1md9HU

He's just so great and humble and an awesome football player. And the fact that he's a spokesperson for a GOOD brand, as opposed to some other celebrities that just embarrass themselves with the products they endorse.

12. whether you like him or not nobody can deny that he is one of the best players of this generation...

13. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Starter

How can you not be a fan of LT?

That is, unless you're a fan of the Chiefs, Raiders, or Broncos.

14. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

I personally can't stand Lawrence Taylor

15. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Starter

"LT" makes more sense for LaDainian Tomlinson because of his obscure name.

Lawrence is a very common first name and Taylor is a very common last name. Calling him "LT" seems like a lame trend, whereas calling LaDainian Tomlinson "LT" seems almost like a necessity.

16. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

A lame trend? He was the original "LT", he was called LT... So if you wanna talk about a "trend", Calling LaDainian Tomlinson "LT" would be the trend. They can both be LT though in my book.

17. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

LT should produce a bit more
    that would be nice

18. mike oxlong

That is goobered, Lawrence Taylor was and is the Original LT, saying otherwise is just idiotic.

19. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Who gives a crap...

His average per carry is down a whole yard from last season. Has he lost a step?

20. mike oxlong

not a step, he's lost a toe