Congrats To February's Award Winners On GIF!

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, Feb 29, 2008.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Congratulations to all the people who won awards this month as voted by the members:

[​IMG] Joe Montana Award
    This award is for the Most Valuable Poster for the month. The winner of this award has been recognized by their peers to be someone who's brought their "A" game to the site and who has brought both quantity and quality to the site.

And the winner is: Fricker 4

[​IMG] Red Cashion Award
    This award goes to the Most Valuable Moderator on the site. This moderator has been an example of how to run their forum by keeping it organized, helping recruit and more.

And the winner is: DawkinsINT

[​IMG] Earl Campbell Award
    This award is for the winner of the Rookie of the Month award. The winner of this award has impressed the members in a short amount of time with their posts and shows promise that one day they could be a key member of the site.

And the winner is: 86WARD

[​IMG] Howard Cosell Award
    Top NFL News Reporter for the month. The winner of this award goes to someone who has gone above and beyond in helping keep the members of the site updated with the latest happenings around the NFL.

And the winner is: SteveRobWhatever

[​IMG] Warren Sapp Award
    This award is for the top NFL Smack Talker for the month. Don't try to get in a battle of wits with this member, they have proven time and time again to be able to dismantle you and entertain everyone else at your expense.

And the winner is: SuperBeast

[​IMG] Ocho Cinco Award
    This award goes to the funniest member on the site for the month. Any time you read one of their posts, you are sure to get a laugh on their take of whatever the topic at hand is.

And the winner is: DawkinsINT

[​IMG] UPS Award
    This award is for the top recruiter for the month who has delivered the most new members to the site.

And the winner is: tstlkevanilla

[​IMG] Jim Brown Award
    Top NFL Blogger for the month. The winner of this award goes to someone who has excelled with their NFL blog on the site.

And the winners is: Flaxe1

[​IMG] Pimp Award
    This award goes to the member who has gone above and beyond to bring us the best smut in the "Smut Central" VIP forum. His debauchery and eye for smut has brought joy to everyone with access.

And the winner is: Vyse314

[​IMG] Mangini-us Award
    This award goes to the overall NFL Trivia Contest leader at the end of each month. Each contest begins on the first of each month and his dominance the previous month has earned him this coveted prize.

And the winner is: yisman

[​IMG] Donovan McNabb Award
    This is awarded each month by member votes to the member who has shown the least amount of spine, has been a total drama queen and/or redfined what a cat is here on GridironFans.com.

And the winner is: Cheezymadman

[​IMG] John Madden Award
    This award is given to the members who posts nonsensical bullcrap, posts that are completely irrelevant and unneeded, with no prior thought put into them whatsoever.

And the winner is: 49erGenius

[​IMG] Homer Simpson Award
    This award goes to the biggest NFL homer on the site. This member swears his team is by far the best at EVERYTHING and he simply can't be reasoned with. Any opinion you have that paints his team negatively is always 100% wrong and any opinion of his is 100% right......ALWAYS.

And the winner is: Spanky

[​IMG] Steve Sabol Award
    This monthly award goes to the member who posted the best Viral Video in the Viral Video forum.

And the winner is: crowned

Congrats once again to the winners!

2. Fricker 4

Fricker 4 Crabtree fall to 10

special thanks to all who voted for me

3. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

But I didn't vote for you. :laughpound:

4. Fricker 4

hahah good, makes my award more credible. I did vote for you hahahhaha

5. Ronin 49er

Ronin 49er EyeInTheSkyDontLie

congrats Fricker! and all award winners.

6. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

Congradulations genius i have yet to win a award since be the rookie of the month that really chaps my butt.

7. Fricker 4

ok so now i got my Joe Montana, i think now its time to get my pimp hehe

8. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Congrats to all the winners.

All you had to do is posting the pictures you took in the Cheerleaders locker after the games you attented :icon_cheesygrin:

9. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

congrats everyone

10. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

congrats all..

11. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

Well done all. First month without an award for me. :icon_sad: :icon_lol:

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

congrats all!!!

Dawk you owe me a beer...:icon_lol:

I'm gunning for Joe Montana NEXT!!!

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

What no special special thanx to who nominated you???:wtf1:

Congrats to all the winners for Feb '08

14. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I know...I was going to rename the UPS award the Jammin Jaguar Award too! :icon_eek: :icon_cheesygrin:

15. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

You slacker!!!!!!!:icon_cheesygrin:

Congrats to all.....most were well deserved.:cope:

16. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

heck all of you.....

17. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

Hey! I didn't get anything again... :think:

18. tstlkevanilla

tstlkevanilla Pro Bowler

Yes!! I'm gonna go buy myself a new flat screen TV to go with the PS3 that I bought myself last night! Thanks!!

In all seriousness, I try to plug this site as much as possible to my friends.. it's a great site after all and if I can bring one new member a month that sticks around, I'm happy!
    Now back to that flat screen!

Congrats to all the winners!

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'll thank n1gbpackfan for nominating me for the Joe Montana award. I didn't win, but the nomination is appreciated!!

20. Brooklyn

Brooklyn AKEKEKEKEKE!!!

YAAAA MY BOI 49erGENIUS WOOOOOEEE