Todd McShay's 2008 NFL Mock Draft v4.0

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by SRW, Mar 1, 2008.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

McFadden out of top five; Clady takes his place

2. Paul33

Paul33 Guest

When was this done?

Surely with the Porter, Berrian and Williamson deals, the Jaguars and Vikings seem less likely to target a WR in Round 1.

3. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

Mendenhall would be nice. But, at #14?

4. Paul33

Paul33 Guest

Why not? Some draftniks are even going as far to suggest Mendenhall will go before D Mac. Go figure.

5. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

I don't agree that we'll go ahead and draft a WR with our #26 pick. After signing Porter and Williamson in FA already I don't see why we'd still focus on the WR position in the first round of the Draft. Defensive End is where we need to go and is probably where we will go... Calais Campbell dropping out of the first round really wouldn't bother me, I'd happily take him with that #26 pick.

6. Paul33

Paul33 Guest

That's why I asked when this mock was done, I can only assume it was before our flurry of activity.

7. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

The link to ESPN shows that it was updated on the 29th February.

8. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

Although i like the thought of the lions drafting Jeff Otah OT, Pittsburgh there is no way he drops to us

9. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

I can defo see Clady going to KC, EVEN if Jake Long is still on the board, he is the best pure LT in the draft.
    I'd also be pretty pissed if the draft went like that, as we could of picked up Dorsey/Ellis at #3 (and i hate the prospect of Long against top RE's) and then picked up Sam Baker in the 2nd round.

10. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

after the moves of the past two days i can see the draft looking alot diffrent then this

11. KJ3

KJ3 Terminally Slack-Jawed

homedude should've waited til at least a week after f/a. about half of those picks look wrong without much of a sniff.

12. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

I want Jonathan Stewart instead.

13. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

I'd hate to see Chris play for the Rams. :(

14. mouse

mouse Starter

I'D PREFER OTAH OVER MENDENHALL FOR THE BEARS.

15. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Like I've been saying for about a month at least the Fins take Matt Ryan....although they have some big time needs at O-line and D-line, chances to draft franchise QB's don't come around often and when they do you better jump on it. Ryan's the smart pick to me....Jake Long would be the safe pick.

16. 5x49ers

5x49ers Starter

I dont like McShay

17. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

This isn't a 1st round pick.
    Draft Tom Zbikowski. I'd love to have that guy playing safety. [​IMG]

18. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

James Hardy!!!

Just what i like to see!

19. DarthGator

DarthGator Global Mod at Fans

we need OL....although benson isnt worth the roster space he takes up

so I could live with the Bears pick

20. mouse

mouse Starter

YEAH HE IS SOMEONE THAT JUST SCREAMS HE SHOULD BE A BEAR. SAME THING WITH OWEN SCHMITT.