The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. The Boss

The Boss Lifestyle......Flashy

[​IMG]

I reluctantly went to see this the other night and it was a lot better then i thought it would be.

7/10

2. ncnvader

ncnvader Stewart and Williams

Just saw "I Am Legend" for the first time. Great movie. 8.5/10

3. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

Hell, I don't want to go back through all the post.. has anyone seen The Eye yet?

4. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Saw IV.

Better than expected, but still much, much worse tha the first two. They go out of their way to change old story lines just to keep the series running, there's so may plotholes, and it is too centered around the deaths (which are much less suspenseful and creative).

5. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

Go back a whopping 5 posts to find out lazy.

6. KJ3

KJ3 Terminally Slack-Jawed

i've been contemplating whether or not to buy the dvd....they say the dvd has "new" scenes. i hope it's not like one little 2 second clip of a zombie running away or something lame!!

7. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

The alternate ending is better if you ask me and you can find it online, I think it's about 10-15 minutes. The DVD will link you to the alternate ending as well.

8. ketbuckfan

ketbuckfan Tressel owns Michigan

Any good lesbo scenes between Natalie and Scarlett. :icon_smile:

9. trivial

trivial sarcastic redhead ;)

I'd love to see the alternate ending, since I thought the first one was a bit of a let down. All in all, still a good movie.

10. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

Here you go!

It's a bit small but it works.

11. The Boss

The Boss Lifestyle......Flashy

I wish their was, i'd tap both there asses!

12. ketbuckfan

ketbuckfan Tressel owns Michigan

You and I both!!

13. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

At the same time?

14. ParanoidMike

ParanoidMike Doctor of Slackerism

watched the documentary "The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters." thought it was pretty entertaining. almost plays like a Christopher Guest movie.

also saw "Juno" yesterday, and it surprised me. wasn't sure i'd dig that all that much but it was pretty good. well acted and written

15. trivial

trivial sarcastic redhead ;)

Aw cool! Thank you!

That was a much better ending the the theatrical release. Why the hell didn't they stick with that one? It made so much more sense with the way the movie was written. They kept giving hints that they were more "human" than he thought, but the idea wasn't developed with the other ending.

Very cool. I like it.

16. ParanoidMike

ParanoidMike Doctor of Slackerism

watched "Revolver" yesterday. very odd flick... not too sure how i feel about it. didn't hate it, but didn't love it either. will have to see it again

17. Crawl

Crawl Pro Bowler

Thats exactly how I felt about the movie, watched it the other day. Along with the movie London, I didn't like it basically 2 guys snitching and comparing lives blowing lines in a bathrooom during a party.revolver I will watch again London I won't

18. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

I watched Vantage Point the other day. I was getting pretty bored with it half way through but it all came together pretty well in the end and was a decent watch. 7/10

19. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Catch Me If You Can

I've avoided it for the longest time because of Leo D., but it was surprisingly good. Very entertaining story.

20. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

I do the opposite, I rush out to watch Leo movies, great actor.