Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by The Bitter Truth, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Nope I only hear from GIF.. lol

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

:icon_lol: :icon_thumright:

3. Crowned

Steelers played lights out when in throwback jerseys this season, Maybe we should bring them back for all home games! I really do like the look of them though, I know it don't make the Steelers play better, but boy it sure as hell felt like it :icon_lol: .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

I just bought an authentic off of eBay. Should get it this week!!

5. Crowned

I got the yellow helmet on my dresser I don't got a authentic jersey I got Ben and Ward (Authentic Super Bowl on the ward) black jerseys, and a white away Porter jersey. May get Polamalu pro bowl or James Harrison authentic don't know yet.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

I have a nice little jersey collection started.

I have an original Authentic Bradshaw from the early 80's, a Bubby Brister Replithentic (yes, I did say Bubby Brister,) I have a replica Ward Away, Authenic Ward Home, Replithentic Roethlisberger, this past season I got an Authentic Polamalu Home and am waiting on the 75th Anniversary Retro Jersey.

The only other jersey I may be looking for in the near future is a Hines Ward Authentic Away...I want to get the Super Bowl XL Patch sewn on and get it signed...

I also have an authentic McNabb Retro Jersey...that Blue and Yellow piece of crap...

7. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Only Jersey I've got is a Ward. Lots of t-shirts and hats and sweatshirts though. Leather Steelers jacket with a broken zipper at the moment:icon_cry:

8. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Hey I've got a Steelers hat........... somewhere

9. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

I knew you were a good man Olly.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

The Steelers website sold a black hooded sweatshirt with sewn on STEELERS letters and the 75th Anniversary Patch. I got one and it is the BEST sweatshirt I have ever had. I am trying to locate a second one...the website has gold ones left, but I want another black!

11. The Boss

The Boss Lifestyle......Flashy

I did have an authentic Bradshaw jersey but the dog eat it, no literally! he chewed on it :icon_evil: The little bastard!!!

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

I used to have an authentic Montana...I out grew it and sold it on Ebay for $180.00. It was real old school too...

13. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Found it, but it makes me look freaking ugly :bad:
    [​IMG] Got 2 pins too, look at the lower right [​IMG]

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

I don't think it is the hat...

:TTW:

15. The Boss

The Boss Lifestyle......Flashy

Am surprised you only got $180.00 for it then, them old Montana jerseys chase for a lot more these days.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

Damn...I thought I made out well with it. I turned around and bought an Authentic Hines Ward with it.

17. Crowned

I'm glad we got him re-signed he could always fill in or start if needed.

18. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

A tear just came to my eye....not sure if it's Olly in a Steeler hat or just....lol...nevermind....:icon_cheesygrin: :icon_eek:

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

I feel like this guy should be a mauler! Hopefully this kid will step up. He looks like a beast - 6-3, 344!! :shock: Let's hope he can continue developing!

Here's a nice article I dug up on his first start...the 45-7 beating of the Chiefs.

[​IMG]

He just looks nasty!!

20. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

steelers signed hartwig...and i just busted a nut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.