Vikings-Dolphins Potential Trade

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by diehardfinsfan54, Mar 28, 2008.

1. There have been talks of trading DE Jason Taylor to the Vikings for T Bryant McKinnie. This fills a hole in the Vikings DL and the Dolphins OL. This rumor was credited by a miami herald reporter on an online blog but is not backed up enough to be put in the Herald. I belive this is a good trade because the Dolphins would take Chris Long which would replace JT and get a pro bowl T. What do you guys think about this?

2. packerboy

packerboy Bugger off

Yeah, a pro-bowl OT in the prime of his career for a DE reaching the end of his career. Seems fair.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

This would work for both sides. I actually like this deal. Especially for Miami.

4. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I'd do this deal in a heart beat. Wouldn't be able to dial the phone fast enough.:icon_eek:

5. M1LEHIGH

M1LEHIGH Backup Clipboard Holder

Lol, i bet you would......trade for fresher legs when you are in a position to get the best DE replacement in the draft.....would be a smart trade on the part of the dolphins.

6. dolphinsfan

dolphinsfan Suffering fins fan!!

well nothings set in stone yet so until it happens im not getting too excited about it, but wouldnt say no to this deal

7. JPETERSON

JPETERSON Dr. Feelgood

8. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

No way that would happen but keep dreaming the dream.

9. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Taylor is getting older and is best suited to play OLB/DE in a 3-4, If he were to become a permanent DE on the line, his effectiveness would be seriously reduced